YO! How volatile is/are your relationship(s)?...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women are crazy. My girl the other day said she wanted to kill me. I said "you crazy", she said "you made me that way."
def heard that before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Women are crazy. My girl the other day said she wanted to kill me. I said "you crazy", she said "you made me that way."

I started eating some waffles. Man those waffles were good.
What?!?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This randum dude
laugh.gif

you dont know me to call me crazy...far from it...i don't like to be upset so i don't hang around people that get me to the point where i'm tellingthem i'm gonna kill them or packing my bags and leaving...i understand people argue but damn...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you dont know me to call me crazy...far from it...i don't like to be upset so i don't hang around people that get me to the point where i'm telling them i'm gonna kill them or packing my bags and leaving...i understand people argue but damn...

I think that girls welcome the arguing, we already know they like to talk....Trust me EVERY GIRL has potential to be like that.

The best way to get me to talk is when my life is at risk.

you dont know me to call me crazy...far from it...i don't like to be upset so i don't hang around people that get me to the point where i'm telling them i'm gonna kill them or packing my bags and leaving...i understand people argue but damn...

see i was bein sarcastic/messin with you.
grin.gif

yep you got it in you, miss independent type dont take no #%! from nobody. thats good if you just bounce instead of sayin imma punch you in ya face though

maybe when i was 14 or 15. Not as an adult. Not something I'd want, honestly. I've got friends in those kind of relationships and I just
smh.gif
We'retoo old for this nonsense

Ant always comin' through with a relationship status.

these stories sound all to familiar...

it goes something a little like this tho... im Phil she Mike

25t7uxh.gif

and the rest is history
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

I started eating some waffles. Man those waffles were good.
What?!?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This randum dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I had the same sentiments after reading that response.

how do ya'll stay with people like that?
...seriously.
but I understand it's hard to leave crazy relationships...esp if that's all the type of relationship you know...

until you've been in a mature relationship where both people respect each other and there's little to no drama... you don't really know whatyou're missing.

I don't want to air my dirty laundry on NT, but not all relationships are perfect. I get my balls busted over a lot of stupid stuff, and I usually make thesituation worse by arguing about it, instead of just letting my wife be pissed off and then get over it.

My father in law goes by this mantra - if the woman isn't happy, nobody is happy.

It's pretty simple - just keep your woman happy, and it should be smooth sailing.

It kind of sucks because there are limitations on your freedoms, but with marriage comes a lot of compromise (relationships too).

Yeah, for a bit she was getting outta hand..gave her fair warning and even asked her a few times to get some help cause that's not a good look. Shedidn't want to make concessions, so now were broken up...I hate it, but ill be damned if I'm going to be yelling/getting yelled at everyday..mother****that!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

She left and came back twice, driving mad reckless with their baby in the car. Homie told me the broad wanted him to get their baby out the car so she can go kill herself.
tired.gif
... They'll probably be back in love tomorrow night watching the Dook game together.
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

i would never stay in a relationship as volatile as that one. i dealth with that crazy stuff in high school...i think i'll PASS...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I came home from work today and my homie next door comes out walking to my car. I figure he was just gonna slide through the crib for a minute. As we're walking toward my porch... his baby mama (
smh.gif
) comes out and throws a baby bottle toward us. Slammed the door, goes back inside.

We're on my porch. Homie is eerily calm. She comes back outside and starts taggin homie's Civic with more baby bottles. Apparently she had just got off the phone with some other girl he's been messing with. Then she storms out of their crib with duffle bags and hops in her whip. Hits reverse real fast and almost slammed into his whip. My man paused and says to me... "So, what time you going to work tomorrow?"
laugh.gif
As if this is normal.

She left and came back twice, driving mad reckless with their baby in the car. Homie told me the broad wanted him to get their baby out the car so she can go kill herself.
tired.gif
... They'll probably be back in love tomorrow night watching the Dook game together.
smh.gif

So I ask - is this routine behavior for any of you? As some may know, I've never had a girlfriend. Even still with the girls I have dealt with I can't remember a time when I've yelled at one of them or vice versa. Any of you feel like sometimes you have to wild out on your girl? How do people end up in these relationships? How do people STAY in these relationships?

DF!!!
Sounds Stable to me

In more than a year and a half together, my boyfriend and I have never been in a fight. We've been through the long distance thing twice. We have had ahandful of small arguments, and I do mean a handful. The most recent one was when he made fun of my riding boots for like 15 minutes and I got fedup andstarted to leave. I can't stay mad at him, he can't stay mad at me, but more than that we have never given each other a reason to fight. We are bothrational people. I can't even imagine screaming at him.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

how do ya'll stay with people like that?
...seriously.
but I understand it's hard to leave crazy relationships...esp if that's all the type of relationship you know...

until you've been in a mature relationship where both people respect each other and there's little to no drama... you don't really know what you're missing.
i accept drama as a part of them- esp being how hard headed i am and i'm def an A-hole for the most part....i mean if its escalating to crazypoints all the time then yea its time to re-evaluate but once in awhile blow ups are ok

my girl and i are bad...but not that bad...we have pretty bad fights but we always make up after....idk...she crazy n i'm somewhat crazy...so we blend well

things she have done:

1. my friend was throwing a cookout and she left and i started talking to this other chick...she pulled up n saw me and proceeded to run up on me and choked mein front of everybody
laugh.gif

2. i came to her dorm room drunk as hell and i said something stupid...she kicked me out of her room...n i ended up passing out outside (n durham
smh.gif
)...thenshe was crying looking for me because she felt guilty lol
3. tried stealing off on me outside her house because she got mad that a girl she dont like texted me
4. i was playing around w/ her n her nail broke
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
she flipped....spazzing on me like hell lol
5. i've been slapped a couple times
6. she threw my phone in the restaurant
7. there are more i just cant think of them all

ima true a-hole so i let her slide w/ alot because i do say some slick stuff sometimes
laugh.gif
i love her crazy tail though
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom