Yolo

How old are you OP?
I'm 21. I was wound up on adderall last night for homework before I watched it and posted on here so I know I rambled a bit, hence the walls. But it doesn't change how I feel about Obama. Forget the political stand point I'm focusing on the people who he's accused of being associated with and who is father is being portrayed as. Has anyone gone in and proved this guy wrong that Obama hasn't had relationships with those people? Is that who is father really was? If so, the question shouldn't be what makes you sure Obama has the same dream as his father...it should be why are you writing a book about him in the first place.

And no I don't hate black people. No I'm not against having a black president. It's just that my idea of our first black president was that of a typical African-American with a typical African-American name, and with typical African-American family roots in the United States. I didn't picture it being a man named Barack Huessein Obama who was born by a Kenyan Muslim and a white woman. Am I really alone on that? If I am alone can you at least see what I'm getting at?
...WHAT?

So he's not "your type" of black?

He's not safe? 

You think they don't vet presidents? You telling me the Joint Chiefs would allow that to happen? LOL.

Alright buddy. 

Obama barely knew his father. His father and mother were also atheists, but I guess that would rock your world too, huh?

You watched this crap but you didn't even read HIS OWN books. Obama knows more about Mitt Romney than he does his own father. 

Last edited:
This thread and this year alone has shown me that the country got more openly racist on January 1, 2009. This is proof. 

White people just kinda toned it down and fell to the background because they knew people didn't like open racists...but Obama just picked the scab on a nasty wound for a lot of ya'll.

Just admit it. Obama scares you because you can't label him as a "regular negro"

Thats all OP basically said. 

How old are you OP?
I'm 21. I was wound up on adderall last night for homework before I watched it and posted on here so I know I rambled a bit, hence the walls. But it doesn't change how I feel about Obama. Forget the political stand point I'm focusing on the people who he's accused of being associated with and who is father is being portrayed as. Has anyone gone in and proved this guy wrong that Obama hasn't had relationships with those people? Is that who is father really was? If so, the question shouldn't be what makes you sure Obama has the same dream as his father...it should be why are you writing a book about him in the first place.

And no I don't hate black people. No I'm not against having a black president. It's just that my idea of our first black president was that of a typical African-American with a typical African-American name, and with typical African-American family roots in the United States. I didn't picture it being a man named Barack Huessein Obama who was born by a Kenyan Muslim and a white woman. Am I really alone on that? If I am alone can you at least see what I'm getting at?
WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

So because Obama doesn't have the background that YOU would like him to have, he's deemed sketchy?  

Stop looking at his relatives.  Stop looking at his name.  Stop looking at his race.  Stop looking at his "associates".  

Start looking at his job as President.  Sure, you may not agree with everything he's done, and I'm the same way.  But in no way has he done anything that warrants his background becoming questionable.  When he signs an order declaring Islam as America's official religion, get at me.  

Until then, you're just spewing more nonsense that the right has been spewing since the dude took office.  Stop trying to delegitimize the efforts of a black man.   

...WHAT?

That's basically what this boils down to from OP's perspective.  At least he finally came out and said it, instead of trying to hide behind the disguise of this movie.  Obama simply isn't the kind of black man/person that OP envisioned to be in office, for whatever reason and whatever his description and history of a black person should be, this simply doesn't fit what OP was looking for.  Like Jadakiss said........."too black for MTV, not black enough for BET.......just let me be"

How old are you OP?

WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

So because Obama doesn't have the background that YOU would like him to have, he's deemed sketchy?  

Stop looking at his relatives.  Stop looking at his name.  Stop looking at his race.  Stop looking at his "associates".  

Start looking at his job as President.  Sure, you may not agree with everything he's done, and I'm the same way.  But in no way has he done anything that warrants his background becoming questionable.  When he signs an order declaring Islam as America's official religion, get at me.  

Until then, you're just spewing more nonsense that the right has been spewing since the dude took office.  Stop trying to delegitimize the efforts of a black man.   
I'm saying.

The Bush family are the shadiest people i've seen in this country.

I'm still shocked that the former head of the CIA can manage to become president of the country.

Thats just nuts. 

...WHAT?

That's basically what this boils down to from OP's perspective.  At least he finally came out and said it, instead of trying to hide behind the disguise of this movie.  Obama simply isn't the kind of black man/person that OP envisioned to be in office, for whatever reason and whatever his description and history of a black person should be, this simply doesn't fit what OP was looking for.  Like Jadakiss said........."too black for MTV, not black enough for BET.......just let me be"
Exactly.

These dudes stay running behind labels so they can mask their "sincerity" instead of calling it the blind ignorance that it is. 

Another question that I always have when questions about Obama's background come up is this:  So if he's not really American, how did he become President?  Is it just one huge joint conspiracy between Republicans and Democrats?  Because in order for him to be President, wouldn't those in high places on both sides of the aisle have a say in it?  I mean, it isn't like Democrats have a monopoly on "inside jobs" in the government, right?

All that said, if it is a conspiracy, why do folks on the right feel like they can trust leaders on the right?  Because it couldn't just be liberals that got him past background checks and helped him obtain forged documents, right?  

Idiots.  

Oh. My God.

You're in college I am assuming??

You are part of the youth that is suppose to guide Americas future???

Sweet brother Joesph.

We are doomed.

I am out.

Sup, Canada?

Last edited:

With posts like this, I'm surprised an African American was ever elected

Oh. My God.

You're in college I am assuming??

You are part of the youth that is suppose to guide Americas future???

Sweet brother Joesph.

We are doomed.

I am out.

Sup, Canada?
Did you go to college?
nerd.gif
I assume hes torn between his family's perspective on it and his peers at school, so he watched this movie and it made it simple for him. The fact is, most college campuses, especially state schools are SOOOOOO liberal and pushy about the liberal agenda its questionable. But..... this aint the place for politics
Please explain.  

Did you go to college? :nerd: I assume hes torn between his family's perspective on it and his peers at school, so he watched this movie and it made it simple for him. The fact is, most college campuses, especially state schools are SOOOOOO liberal and pushy about the liberal agenda its questionable. But..... this aint the place for politics

I think you missed the point.

Nobody's questioning his politics right now, their questioning his whole "typical black person" statement. Which is knee-deep in ignorance

You're telling me you don't find anything wrong with that statement?

Just admit it. Obama scares you because you can't label him as a "regular negro"

What do you mean just admit it, I said he sketched me out multiple times. It doesn't make me a racist. It's because I'm not familiar with his upbringing. I expected our first black president to be a person who grew up being able to relate to the African-American struggle in America with discrimination. Someone who had family who dealt with segregation. Not some dude who's father was chilling doing god knows what in Kenya with a white mother taking him back and forth from Hawaii and Indonesia I don't get how that makes me wrong. I don't get how that make me a racist. But if that's what you think I am I will definitely try to care.

Bottom line, if there were a documentary like this about Mitt Romney, his beliefs, and his family history, there's no way anyone would vote him for president.

What do you mean just admit it, I said he sketched me out multiple times. It doesn't make me a racist. It's because I'm not familiar with his upbringing. I expected our first black president to be a person who grew up being able to relate to the African-American struggle in America with discrimination. Someone who had family who dealt with segregation. Not some dude who's father was chilling doing god knows what in Kenya with a white mother taking him back and forth from Hawaii and Indonesia I don't get how that makes me wrong. I don't get how that make me a racist. But if that's what you think I am I will definitely try to care.
It doesn't make you racist per say OP, just ignorant as you clearly illustrated with this post above..........CLEARLY.

Trust me, he's a 6'1 black man who was born in the 60's, he has DEFINITELY experienced the black struggle and discrimination, if you took the time to read his book you'd know that.

You must think Obama got some kind of pass back before he was president because he had a "different" background. Guess what?...He didn't. Racists don't stop and ask you for your full family history before they decided whether they're going to discriminate against you.

And for the record I don't think you're racist, just extremely ignorant.

Last edited:
How old are you OP?

:stoneface:

I don't even have words for this.

Mind-numbing stupid.

Of course i do, but all i was referring to was what I quoted (thats why i quoted it). I cant help his ignorance, just saying what i think is going on. Have you been around college campuses lately, do you know how many media-driven, ignorant, gullible pawns are out there. OP is not alone, and it goes both ways- some of yall only care to post because his ignorance goes against your agenda, if it was the other way around, many of you wouldnt post. I'm not for Obama or Romney- i'm just speaking on what i see and what i know

No that's not true, I'd be posting the same thing if he was on some "Romney is part mexican" tirade.

Yet again though, I'm not referring to college campus or his politics, I'm strictly talking about the ignorant statement he made regarding Obama not being "black enough".

Carry on tho.

What do you mean just admit it, I said he sketched me out multiple times. 
Why? Because he couldn't pick his middle name at the hospital?
It doesn't make me a racist.
You might not know what it means then. You're telling black people how you expect them to act.
 It's because I'm not familiar with his upbringing.
So instead of reading HIS books, you watch the movie of a known christian theocrat and mental ******?
I expected our first black president to be a person who grew up being able to relate to the African-American struggle in America with discrimination.
He's a biracial kid who grew up in a single parent home, mostly raised by his grand-parents. 

What the hell do YOU know about the african american struggle.

As a matter of fact, what IS the african american struggle?

Did he need to grow up selling crack for you to be able to relate?

Lay off the rap music, buddy.
Someone who had family who dealt with segregation.
THE DUDE IS BIRACIAL.

Biracial people STAY growing up confused about themselves.

WHAT?????
 Not some dude who's father was chilling doing god knows what in Kenya with a white mother taking him back and forth from Hawaii and Indonesia I don't get how that makes me wrong.
His father was an economist who fell in love with a white woman. 

The hell do you mean "god knows what in kenya"???? What does that mean? 

They moved around. 

Furthermore, you don't say "prove me wrong"

The burden of proof is on YOU to make the claim of why you're right. 
 I don't get how that make me a racist. But if that's what you think I am I will definitely try to care.
I don't care what you do. You're going to do it anyways. You don't need me to walk you through this.

You're going to be as ignorant as you want to be 

Back
Top Bottom