Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

Kanye :x :x dude is so out of touch with reality. I almost shut it off when dude started babbling about how great "Monster" was, only kept it on cause I always listen to Sway. For such a "genius" dude has no idea how to articulate his point. Im glad Sway sonned him, had him apologizing and er'thang.

Unrelated to the "Yeezy taught me" Timberland revival, why does dude wear masks in his performances now?

Did he steal that from Daft Punk after working with them? I don't get why all of a sudden he's doing that. Can one of you Kanye disciples answer that one? Y'all seem to know all about dude, so put me up on game.

Unrelated to the "Yeezy taught me" Timberland revival, why does dude wear masks in his performances now?

Did he steal that from Daft Punk after working with them? I don't get why all of a sudden he's doing that. Can one of you Kanye disciples answer that one? Y'all seem to know all about dude, so put me up on game.
If your so lost on culture why you judge it so much?

WWJD-bracelet.jpg
for the beast

Last edited:
Tis A lot of bickering in here over nonsense. We all can agree this ain't college dropout kanye. He is slightly delusional. Let's leave it at that.

Kanye's freestyle was so so sad for an artist of his calibur.I thought his power 106 one was bad but this is very disappointing and seeing his face throughout hie "freestyle" was like a car wreck:smh:

Some of y'all cry about Kanye in every thread...it's like my god how do you have multiple posts in multiple threads about a guy you don't like....

Kanye's freestyle was so so sad for an artist of his calibur.I thought his power 106 one was bad but this is very disappointing and seeing his face throughout hie "freestyle" was like a car wreck:smh:
most rappers cant freestyle 

Kanye West is a creative person with bigger dreams in life. His father a former Black Panther and mother a Professor of Englsh so don't tell people dude is dumb or a moron or ghetto because he is far from it. He is a artisian performer, theatrical live rapper, creative designer, has creative ideas that he shares with people to make an impact on modern society, and obviously he loves the arts. He made awesome beats and influenced a whole generation in terms of the pop and hiphop industry. When College Dropout came out dude wore Polo Ralph Lauren and changed the way music sounded. Now its Drake season and Kanye influenced the way his songs sound and what it means for a classic awesome body of work. He also has classic albums as evident of My Twisted Dark Fantasy. Dude has a lot of creative ideas that can maybe impact the world positively so let him do his grind. See what he puts out and wait on it. Why do people think that a diamond is a girls best friend when people in London don't give a **** about diamond in engagement rings? Why are beamer, benz, bentley the car to have for us dudes? Its just a mindset like ya'll think a black person can't make it in fashion design or a black person can't skate and play hockey...fall back ya'll!

Dude gotta stop comparing himself to Jobs, Steve didn't start his brand as a millionaire crying because billionaires won't back him. Start from the ground up and stop being a brat.

You not on your square right now, seem like you not on your square...

roll.gif

Charlemagne sonned him too...

Back
Top Bottom