Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

:rofl:

Why are you mad though? :lol:

I'm dying that y'all get so bent out of shape because I disagree. And keep it 1hunna, y'all did say he made them hot with hypebeasts. :nerd:

It ain't that serious either way.

EDIT:

My dude went ALL CAPS MODE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's like I can hear the Super Saiyan transformation extra long "uuuuuuuuuuughhhhh" while you were typing.

Last edited:

Why are you mad though? :lol:

I'm dying that y'all get so bent out of shape because I disagree. And keep it 1hunna, y'all did say he made them hot with hypebeasts. :nerd:

It ain't that serious either way.

Nobody is mad bro, I thought it was a discussion but ya trying hard to turn it into a troll fest....

It really isn't THAT serious, you definitely right about that.

Unrelated to the "Yeezy taught me" Timberland revival, why does dude wear masks in his performances now?

Did he steal that from Daft Punk after working with them? I don't get why all of a sudden he's doing that. Can one of you Kanye disciples answer that one? Y'all seem to know all about dude, so put me up on game.

Margiela makes them and his models wear them. Kanye liked them so he started performing in them.

This whole string of interviews (aside from the Juan Ep one which was cool) makes it even harder to be a fan of his now.

I like Kanye the artist but Kanye the fashion guru/pseudo-revolutionary is not my guy

[quote name="RUSTLENOMICS" url="/t/575737/yooo-kanye-on-sway-in-the-morning-updated/480#post_19200395"[quote="Crazy EBW, post: 19200797"]
Kanye invented the term beef and broccoli :stoneface: [/quote]

kanye brought back walking, dudes weren't walking till they saw yeezy do it.
[/quote]

I never used to eat breakfast until I saw Kayne eating some over easy's and sausage links

How did these get over looked???

Steve jobs made the iPhone.

The iPhone plays rap.

Kanye raps.

Raps are played by I phones, which Steve jobs made.

So... In theory... Kanye made Steve Jobs.

why is Kanye trying to be ralph lauren when he made ralph lauren hot! nobody was rocking the teddy bear sweaters and polo fleeces before he started rockin em, why is he trying to be someone who is only relevant because of him?

swidd

why is Kanye trying to be ralph lauren when he made ralph lauren hot! nobody was rocking the teddy bear sweaters and polo fleeces before he started rockin em, why is he trying to be someone who is only relevant because of him?

swidd
seriously?  you think Ralph Lauren is only relevant because of Kayne?   Have you ever walked into an office?  people have been rocking ralph lauren for longer then I have been alive.  

swidd
seriously?  you think Ralph Lauren is only relevant because of Kayne?   Have you ever walked into an office?  people have been rocking ralph lauren for longer then I have been alive.  
i dont think you saw what he did dare

swidd
i dont think you saw what he did dare

swidd

14juetu.jpg

Yep....this is a troll thread.

Like most Kanye threads, it's a few people actually discussing the topic at hand and the usual suspects attempting to tell everyone else how they should think and then sticking their fingers their ears going "lalala".

Kanye's an artist. Artists are supposed to be crazy and say/do ridiculous things in order to take their perspectives to the furthest reaches of reality and beyond. It's just disappointing that our generation is so far removed from artists actually being willing to do that.

dude doesnt understand that failure is part of business. he has to learn from his mistakes to make that work. dude getting mad he lost 13 millions because he "didnt know". well he knows now and all it costed him was 13 million for that lesson.

Much respect to sway for not losing his cool. If I was in his position I would've snapped.

Where can I find the interview with charlamane

why is Kanye trying to be ralph lauren when he made ralph lauren hot!
Ralph Lauren is a staple, which is any designers ultimate goal. Kanye introduced Ralph Lauren to you new school cats because if you honestly believe Ralph Lauren wasn't hot before Kanye; you need to do your homework.

Back
Top Bottom