You Have No Business In The Hood If....

If youre not familiar with any of these in them big *** bags

Tootie Fruties and "Frosted Flakes"  still go hard, cant eem tell the difference 
pimp.gif

You have no business in the hood if youre wearing chelsea boots

Aye, I'm distinguished now :lol:

This tho

4315520407_ee80a042fd.jpg

With grits or rice banging for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

white bread bologna and mustard sandwiches

:pimp: I miss those days low key

Last edited:
Yea if it wasnt for the fact I live in TX currently, I wouldn't have any idea with that is.

Them Carribeans on Eastern Parkway be selling bags of fruit....my boy once ordered a bag of mango with hot sauce :x

Last edited:
the hell is this?  :lol:  What type of healthy hood has dudes selling fruit salads?

These are all over la. A Mexican dude with a machete and a cart of fresh fruit. Chops it all up and puts chili powder on it. Best 5 you'll ever spend.

Last edited:
I can relate to pretty much everything in here. We used to eat sardines in tomato sauce with white rice on the regular. King Vitaman was our breakfast cereal, sometimes we had cream of wheat.

Them Carribeans on Eastern Parkway be selling bags of fruit....my boy once ordered a bag of mango with hot sauce :x
didn't you say you were Caribbean as well?

the hell is this?  :lol:  What type of healthy hood has dudes selling fruit salads?

These are all over la. A Mexican dude with a machete and a cart of fresh fruit. Chops it all up and puts chili powder on it. Best 5 you'll ever spend.
nothing but fax b

One of my best friends who's Mexican put me on

Last edited:
If u never copped one of these from the corner
View media item 1974332

You never been to the barbershop, b?

Nobody walking through with prepared lunches? Nobody coming through selling DVD's? Nobody coming through selling homemade ice cream?

No white/black tee's for sale? No NFL/NBA team hats?

Nobody walking through selling cool care for the clippers? Oil sheen?

Them ****** in the shop every day

Last edited:
Last edited:
This thread is too real...not proud to say I was raised with a lot of hood tendencies, but im not ashamed of it either

Made me the guy I am today..I know what it was like before any success and won't forget it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom