You Have No Business In The Hood If....

if you never had to put more water in your coolaid to stretch it out, or milk also.

quarter gallon of milk I remember getting like 2/3s water added at some points

If you can't locate the line on the Dutch. Then break said Dutch to take out a small line of excess inner dutch paper, because if you don't you may get cancer... As if the whole Dutch won't give you cancer lol.

Word is bond
I only eat at chinese restaurants with an inspection rating of B or worse.
nthat.gif
The grimier it looks the better the food.
Menus saying "No MSG" but as soon as that **** hits your tongue you know better

I remember we used to ride the back of the ice cream truck

I only eat at chinese restaurants with an inspection rating of B or worse. :nthat: The grimier it looks the better the food.
U ain't lying. If I see nice brand new equipment I turn right around. This mfer look too clean.

- If you never seen someone at your school get ****** up with a lock in a sock
- If your school had metal detectors and bookbag scanners
- If you don't know what a buck fifty is

I only eat at chinese restaurants with an inspection rating of B or worse.
nthat.gif
The grimier it looks the better the food.
Legit there's a old chinese spot in SF that has been around for hella long. survived the 1906 Earthquake over here. I think its actually a landmark now.  but anyway it was always grimy as hell. My friend said to not drink their water. you're given chopsticks but dont clean them off the table or napkins because thats covered in grease. wash it off on the free tea they give. also dont drink the tea. its terrible. but anyway the food is on Effing point and so much bang for your buck.

place renovated back last year so its not the same anymore... **** is actually clean
mean.gif

Sam Wo restaurant on Clay st. for those wondering

- If you never seen someone at your school get ****** up with a lock in a sock
- If your school had metal detectors and bookbag scanners
- If you don't know what a buck fifty is
I had metal detectors at my school's from grades 3-8. High school ain't eem have to worry about the problems.

pots in the oven?

you boys don't have cabinets?

you just have mad pots all over when you use the oven?

pots in the oven?

you boys don't have cabinets?

you just have mad pots all over when you use the oven?
Everything full my G. Even pots and pans chilling on the side starting from largest on bottom. Just make sure they washed and rinsed
Another is the multi outlet connector. 8 plugs being used from the fridge to the hair straightener. dont know how many times I got electrocuted :lol: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom