You Have No Business In The Hood If....

If youre not familiar with any of these in them big *** bags

Tootie Fruties and "Frosted Flakes"  still go hard, cant eem tell the difference :pimp:

View media item 1973394
colossal berry crinch is still top 5 cereal all time bruh
So I recently got to try the name brand coco pebbles.... **** sucks... like the texture is weird and it's hardly chocolaty at all compared to Dino bites
Oh and name brand lucky charms taste the same as the anchors :/

If youre not familiar with any of these in them big *** bags

Tootie Fruties and "Frosted Flakes"  still go hard, cant eem tell the difference :pimp:

View media item 1973394
colossal berry crinch is still top 5 cereal all time bruh
So I recently got to try the name brand coco pebbles.... **** sucks... like the texture is weird and it's hardly chocolaty at all compared to Dino bites
Oh and name brand lucky charms taste the same as the anchors :/

This!! And golden puffs taste 100000x better than smacks at like 1/5th the price

This!! And golden puffs taste 100000x better than smacks at like 1/5th the price

How can u eat smacks? I tried it once. Dam near threw up

Gotta eat em before they get soggy. They just taste like super sugary rice crispies to me man. Love em. And just like fruity pebbles, you gotta damn near eat the whole bag in one sitting to get a fill. :pimp:

Gotta eat em before they get soggy. They just taste like super sugary rice crispies to me man. Love em. And just like fruity pebbles, you gotta damn near eat the whole bag in one sitting to get a fill. :pimp:

Fruity pebbles is up there. Too good

put a bowl of it in the freezer for a lil to make it cold then pour your milk and eat. way better

Imma try that out

Dog the other day I poured a big *** bowl of them. Get the milk and pour it...

Only like 1/4 cup of milk

Had to use water

Imma try that out

Dog the other day I poured a big *** bowl of them. Get the milk and pour it...

Only like 1/4 cup of milk

Had to use water
you have no business in the hood if youve never "had to use water" in your cereal 
laugh.gif

I always see New Yorkers shooting with 3 dice. How does that even work? Its 2 on the west
this, but i was shown "three dice cee-lo" by ny'er
Since I am an old NYC dice player at work trying not to fall asleep... I will occupy myself by breaking down Cee-lo

Number of players: Unlimited(kind of, will explain later)

The game starts out with a person having the "BANK." The one person who has the BANK bets against everyone else. The person who has the bank takes bets from highest to lowest. For example, if the bank is $100 and I want to bet $20... but two other people want to bet $50... I have no bet. Someone could "STOP" the bank, meaning they could bet the whole $100.  

The person who has the bank then rolls first. 

If the person with the bank rolls cee-lo (4-5-6), trips of any number, or a "point" of 6, they automatically win. If the bank rolls 1-2-3 or a point of 1, they automatically lose.

A "point" is the number that is different than any two matched numbers. For example if I roll 3-3-4, then 4 is my point. 

If the person rolls and gets a point, they then individually complete against people with bets. So if one person stops the bank, they just roll against them. But lets say the bank is $100 and there are five $20 dollar bets, each person who has a bet rolls against the person with the banks point. 

Here is where it gets tricky(as if that wasn't tricky enough)... the ONLY way the person with the BANK gets to keep any money safe is if they roll cee-lo. Other than that, ALL of the winnings stay in play. For example, lets say the bank is stopped at 100 dollars, and the banker rolls a six and wins. The bank then goes to 200 dollars. The person with the bank CANNOT pocket any money. Lets say the bank at $200 is stopped again and the banker rolls trips, that makes the bank $400. The banker can only change the amount of money in the bank if they win with the roll of cee-lo. So theoretically the banker could win X amount of times in a row and have a bunch of money, but could lose it all ON ONE BET if all of the money is tied up. That's why for example if someone has the bank and they got it up to $2000 from $100 and then they roll cee-lo, they will change the bank to a low amount ($100 again for example) and pocket the rest of the winnings. 

The only way some else can get the bank is if they have the highest bet to a losing roll. For example, if the bank is $100 and I have an $80 bet and someone else has a $20 bet and the banker rolls a point of a 1, I get the bank because I have the highest bet. 

---

I have been in so many dice games where I have seen thousands of dollars exchange hands. I remember my old NT avy was a picture of 3 dice lol. The money comes and goes so fast, but you have to be able to roll cee-lo or your wins won't pay off because you cannot take money out of the bank. Nothing worse than that D-boy with the crazy pockets coming through and stopping your bank time after time after you win, only to end up losing before you roll cee-lo. 

Last edited:
My mother wouldn't even let me near the skate key up in the BX :lol:

Any invites to parties there were automatically shut down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom