You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Real talk fam, I don't even do this, but I didn't read all that.

Not because its "too much text", because its not...

But because you didn't structure any of it to be read without giving me a headache.

Its a big chunk of white lines on black text with no breaks in it.

That grinds my gears.

So I guess separating each sentence like this,

makes a huge difference for u.

I'll make sure to cater to u from now on.

Is this better?

I hope so.

The rant was long enough, without me adding
more space to it.

Last edited:
Def not. I was heated because he was constantly lying, and trying to duck me.
I knew he wouldn't call the police... I told y'all he's a Facebook Gangster. He's got a reputation to uphold to the rest of his followers/friends, so callin the laws is out if the question for him, and I'm NEVER calling the police, unless someone steals my weapons or breaks into my truck... And that's really just a report for insurance.
+1 its about the principle...dude would have been talkin mad **** about you..sayin he played you over the money if you didn't run up on him

Last edited:

But because you didn't structure any of it to be read without giving me a headache.

That grinds my gears.

Is this better?

I hope so.

more space to it.

You mad cause you don't know how to use line breaks in your paragraphs, b?

You typed all that and couldn't separate the paragraphs?

You type college papers like that too?

You can type that response but you can't go back and properly structure that block of text?

C'mon son.

Last edited:

That grinds my gears.

Is this better?

I hope so.

more space to it.

You can type that response but you can't go back and properly structure that block of text?

C'mon son.
roll.gif

C'mon son.
Mad? Chill "b". I'm only gonna get mad If someone is messing wit my family or money...
I never graduated high school, I'm a 2 time felon, and I make almost 80k annually...
U on the other hand SHOULD be mad... That u know how to write a paper, but can't get any. U went out of ur way to try & insult me, but I'm mad? U got it homie... I won't even be responding to ur next outburst. Have a blessed day.

Last edited:
When you make some simple bet about anything with a friend. After you win, the person doesn't just pay up. It leads to you actually having to ask, then they act as if you are disrespecting them - "you really need $10"
This gets me HEATED... Made a bet with someone last year that the Seahawks would beat the Texans... At halftime Texans were up 20-3. Dude was filling up my FB page with updates (that I couldn't see at the time, because I was at the game) such as....
"Them Texans smashin them Seahawks... $100 coming from (tags my name) very soon" another status right before halftime...
"Do you see this score?? LMFAO!!!"
Needless to say the dude counted his chickens before they could hatch... Seahawks come back, and win the game.... Dude is nowhere to be found on FB... So I texted him, and he's like "that was a good game, but I've been BBQ with the family all day and Ive got to get some rest, cuz I have work at 5am... Can I pay u tomorrow? " I instantly thought this was odd, cuz the game aired at noon, and was over by 3pm... I'm not trippin tho, so I tell him "it's all good. Get wit me."
Tomorrow arrives and I get a text that says... "Sorry man, I really thought the Texans were gonna win, I don't even have the $ right now, I will have it Friday when I get payed tho. Instantly I'm annoyed, but once again i tell him "it's all good get wit me Friday" (it was Monday)
So Friday comes, I never hear from him, so I text him "what up" dude text me back... " I almost died when I totaled my car today, but I didn't" So I'm like ???, "what that gotta do wit me... " he replies "nothing I just gotta buy a new car before I can pay u back" I kinda lost my cool, and told him basically I wasn't gonna wait till he was ready to pay me, and had I lost the bet, I would have been at his doorstep first thing after the game. He feels a lil embarrassed, and tells me to come over and get half the money. I go to his house, and dude hands me some folded money, gives me a sob story, and then apologizes... I start to feel bad for the way I blew up, I apologize, then I dab him up, and I'm out. I get home, empty my pockets and I find out he gave me $30, not $50 like he said... So I hound dude over the $70 he still owes me for the next 3 weeks or so, only to have him start ignoring me... I show up to his door, and his BM is talkin bout "he ain't here" when their only vehicle is in the driveway. Lying sack of ****. Both of em. So after all this, i call him 3-4 times, and he ignores it, so I texted him some really hostile ****, and he calls me instantly...
Talkin bout, "I got ur money meet me at the hospital... My dad is dying, and ur harrassing me over $70." Dude was yelling in the phone all tough trying to intimidate me, and was saying he wanted to box... I told him "I'm on the way" He must have figured I wouldn't show up... So I call him when I get there 5-10mins later, and he says "they transferred my dad to another hospital, and I rode wit him" (hospital is across town of course). At this time I just hang up on dude. No more talkin on my end. 2 weeks later a home invasion claims the life of a mutual friend we have... So I know I'm gonna see him at the benefit/viewing/funeral... And as horrible, and disrespectful as it sounds, I was gonna fade ol boy at one of those places. I see him at the benefit, and dude is spooked, and dodging me HEAVY. I finally catch him slippin, coming back from a store right next door to the benefit lot... I ran up on him (as he smiles at me like I'm sweet) and two pieced him... Dude drops his cigars, and puts his hands up, and I piece him up a few more times till one of the mutual friends seperates us. Had dude leaking from the mouth and eyebrow... He then reaches in his pocket and says "u want some money, u want some stupid money?? Here" I just told that fool, "na ***** I want MY money." He hands me 96 dollars, (wad was crumpled up) and says "are we good now? Are we squared away" I tell him yes, but lord knows I didn't mean it... When I see him again I'm fading him like a bottle of bleach. The worst part about dude is he's a social media "gangster" who claims he's getting all kinds of money, and sadly dude is a Vicodin fiend, that has nothing going for him. It was never about the $ either. Principle.

Was said person from Houston?

C'mon son.
Mad? Chill "b". I'm only gonna get mad If someone is messing wit my family or money...
I never graduated high school, I'm a 2 time felon, and I make almost 80k annually...
U on the other hand SHOULD be mad... That u know how to write a paper, but can't get any. U went out of ur way to try & insult me, but I'm mad? U got it homie... I won't even be responding to ur next outburst. Have a blessed day.

:lol: :rofl:

Son, just stop. You war story ain't impressing nobody. You're doing all this talk and I can tell you feeling some type of way.

I don't give 2 ***** where you from or how much you making.

I said break them paragraphs up and you tell me your life story. Ain't nobody insult anyone. You got insulted cause you never graduated high school and it shows.

Straight like that.

You're making this deeper than what it really is. Paragraphs bruh.

And you STILL ain't put the spaces in. But I'm not expecting you to at this point.

Last edited:

Son, just stop. You war story ain't impressing nobody. You're doing all this talk and I can tell you feeling some type of way.

I said break them paragraphs up and you tell me your life story. Ain't nobody insult anyone. You got insulted cause you never graduated high school and it shows.

Straight like that.

And you STILL ain't put the spaces in. But I'm not expecting you to at this point.
come on this is an internet forum. No need to have formulated paragraphs and ****.

Also what really grinds my gears is random kids talking tough **** over the internet. Especially if you've never spoken to them previously

Straight like that.

come on this is an internet forum. No need to have formulated paragraphs and ****.

Also what really grinds my gears is random kids talking tough **** over the internet. Especially if you've never spoken to them previously

This is the "what grinds my gears" thread.

Thats something that grinds my gears.

I wasn't even insulting dude. People do **** that bothers other people everyday. Reading his post bothered me. I wasn't attacking dude.

But he started feeling some type of way.

But honestly, is it asking a lot to break up paragraphs? I wasn't calling dude out on his grammar, punctuation, spelling, anything. I legit tried to read his post but couldn't because it makes me dizzy to see that many lines of text on a screen not broken up.

Last edited:
Those times where you end up pissing in two different directions at once...so irritating..
mad.gif
grin.gif
mean.gif

Those times where you end up pissing in two different directions at once...so irritating..>: >D :smh:

Nothing like being able to piss on the floor and toilet seat at the same time lol.

When parents can't handle their kids in public, especially in church. Lil dude this morning was throwing a fit rolling in the aisle and his parents just let it happen. At least have the decency to take them outside or something.

Sometimes that's not always possible, depending on the child the kid will just keep on screaming beating or not.

When you take a mean dump and then realize after you finish that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom

Sometimes that's not always possible, depending on the child the kid will just keep on screaming beating or not.
Yeah, I get that it isn't always possible but that doesn't stop it from "grinding my gears". And I get that there are difficult children out there; from what my mom tells me I was one of them for years. But from what I remember, my parents would always try to minimize my disturbance, whether that meant giving me a swift spank or taking me outside. I see parents all the time just letting their kids wreak havoc without putting forth any effort to intervene.  

Or when you wipe and dookie gets on your wrist....

Oh wait maybe that's just me...
You are not alone... Word to MJ

Or when you dump and it splashes on the water to hard that it wets the buttox...i think it's called Poseidon's Kiss

Dookie acting like an atomic bomb bombing up the toilet and we have to pay for the damage with the toilet water :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
When you're at the the drive thru in line and the person in front ordering is taking his time wondering what they should order like its their first time at Mcdonads...

Like, c'mon bruh you eat here all the time. Stop acting like you don't know what they have and hurry the hell up so I can get back to work. You probably getting something OD basic too.

Ol' "Whats the difference between a McDouble and a Double Cheeseburger" asking, time wasting face *** :smh: :smh:

When you make some simple bet about anything with a friend. After you win, the person doesn't just pay up. It leads to you actually having to ask, then they act as if you are disrespecting them - "you really need $10"
This gets me HEATED... Made a bet with someone last year that the Seahawks would beat the Texans... At halftime Texans were up 20-3. Dude was filling up my FB page with updates (that I couldn't see at the time, because I was at the game) such as....
"Them Texans smashin them Seahawks... $100 coming from (tags my name) very soon" another status right before halftime...
"Do you see this score?? LMFAO!!!"
Needless to say the dude counted his chickens before they could hatch... Seahawks come back, and win the game.... Dude is nowhere to be found on FB... So I texted him, and he's like "that was a good game, but I've been BBQ with the family all day and Ive got to get some rest, cuz I have work at 5am... Can I pay u tomorrow? " I instantly thought this was odd, cuz the game aired at noon, and was over by 3pm... I'm not trippin tho, so I tell him "it's all good. Get wit me."
Tomorrow arrives and I get a text that says... "Sorry man, I really thought the Texans were gonna win, I don't even have the $ right now, I will have it Friday when I get payed tho. Instantly I'm annoyed, but once again i tell him "it's all good get wit me Friday" (it was Monday)
So Friday comes, I never hear from him, so I text him "what up" dude text me back... " I almost died when I totaled my car today, but I didn't" So I'm like ???, "what that gotta do wit me... " he replies "nothing I just gotta buy a new car before I can pay u back" I kinda lost my cool, and told him basically I wasn't gonna wait till he was ready to pay me, and had I lost the bet, I would have been at his doorstep first thing after the game. He feels a lil embarrassed, and tells me to come over and get half the money. I go to his house, and dude hands me some folded money, gives me a sob story, and then apologizes... I start to feel bad for the way I blew up, I apologize, then I dab him up, and I'm out. I get home, empty my pockets and I find out he gave me $30, not $50 like he said... So I hound dude over the $70 he still owes me for the next 3 weeks or so, only to have him start ignoring me... I show up to his door, and his BM is talkin bout "he ain't here" when their only vehicle is in the driveway. Lying sack of ****. Both of em. So after all this, i call him 3-4 times, and he ignores it, so I texted him some really hostile ****, and he calls me instantly...
Talkin bout, "I got ur money meet me at the hospital... My dad is dying, and ur harrassing me over $70." Dude was yelling in the phone all tough trying to intimidate me, and was saying he wanted to box... I told him "I'm on the way" He must have figured I wouldn't show up... So I call him when I get there 5-10mins later, and he says "they transferred my dad to another hospital, and I rode wit him" (hospital is across town of course). At this time I just hang up on dude. No more talkin on my end. 2 weeks later a home invasion claims the life of a mutual friend we have... So I know I'm gonna see him at the benefit/viewing/funeral... And as horrible, and disrespectful as it sounds, I was gonna fade ol boy at one of those places. I see him at the benefit, and dude is spooked, and dodging me HEAVY. I finally catch him slippin, coming back from a store right next door to the benefit lot... I ran up on him (as he smiles at me like I'm sweet) and two pieced him... Dude drops his cigars, and puts his hands up, and I piece him up a few more times till one of the mutual friends seperates us. Had dude leaking from the mouth and eyebrow... He then reaches in his pocket and says "u want some money, u want some stupid money?? Here" I just told that fool, "na ***** I want MY money." He hands me 96 dollars, (wad was crumpled up) and says "are we good now? Are we squared away" I tell him yes, but lord knows I didn't mean it... When I see him again I'm fading him like a bottle of bleach. The worst part about dude is he's a social media "gangster" who claims he's getting all kinds of money, and sadly dude is a Vicodin fiend, that has nothing going for him. It was never about the $ either. Principle.

Was said person from Houston?

:nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom