You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

What is grinding my gears right now is people who use FMLA at work to not show up when they want. Half our building was gone today on this **** and everyone else is left to pick up the slack. THe ***** that sits behind me is there literally 1 Sunday out of every 2 months, claims her hair falls out due to stress :smh: Wish these people there own special dark place in the afterlife.

The very moment when you attempt to leave the house when:

You spill a big *** puddle of water on the kitchen floor

Or

When you're mom tells you to get her a cup of water,oh wait take out the dog then put the clothes in the dryer then get this out if my car...... Damn bruh I'm just trying to leave lol

I was studying at Starbucks and this group of teenage girls next to me started playing some whack song on a phone and singing along all loud. A coffee shop is not American idol, ****. Plus its the 2nd time thay happened this week. That grinded my gears.

Edit: add "rappers", and complete disregard for noise pollution in public places to that

Last edited:
Procrastination.

Being hungry but being too  lazy to do anything.

Parking tickets. 
indifferent.gif

The fact that theres 20 registers in this damn store but only 4 are open....

The fact that theres 20 registers in this damn store but only 4 are open....

And you can see a bunch of employees who should have their ***** at the registers just ******* around doing nothing.

I hate those damn bathroom sinks that shoot out 2 seconds worth of water, with the hand sensor being delayed to hell in the first place.

And you can see a bunch of employees who should have their ***** at the registers just ******* around doing nothing.

I hate those damn bathroom sinks that shoot out 2 seconds worth of water, with the hand sensor being delayed to hell in the first place.
I hate those and the towel hand sensor that you gotta wave your hand under it like 10 times before the paper comes out.....and when it does its barely enough to wipe a rats ASH

That self checkout rage is real. Trying to get in & out and there's always one person who has to get 3 weeks worth of groceries in self checkout. That takes you twice as long! You're holding me up.

Isn't that the same type of store though? I mean truly no difference when it comes to service. Still have the 16 or 70 year old workers

Target > wal mart for sure

but what if you need a garden hose, pillow, video game, rotisserie chicken, and some Benadryl at 2 am?

Last edited:
Isn't that the same type of store though? I mean truly no difference when it comes to service. Still have the 16 or 70 year old workers

Pretty much. Walmart, Target, Shoppers, Safeway, **** anywhere with a ton of registers hardly ever has half of them open...

Pretty much. Walmart, Target, Shoppers, Safeway, **** anywhere with a ton of registers hardly ever has half of them open...

Target usually has less people and an all around better shopping experience, because people past by all their local stores to go to Wally's World without even thinking about it.

Target > wal mart for sure

but what if you need a garden hose, pillow, video game, rotisserie chicken, and some Benadryl at 2 am?

Edit: I just seen Benadryl.

Dude you really want a rotisserie chicken from Wal Mart at 2 am?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom