Your Not A True Jordan Fan If You Dont Have The???

I must say I own the 23s and I'm not even a true jordan head I have 1s too but that doesn't mak me a true jordan head and with 21 post. I must say this

WELCOME TO NIKETALK LAMEASS

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i think alotta lotta lotta people copped the 8s or 3s... but that doesnt mean you're a Jordan fan... you dont gotta be a true jordan fan by coppin attire and kicks.... some remember his stats to a tee, or can look at his release and tell which team he hit a game winner...

but i kinda see the angle you are takin on this... so i would have to say the eights and threes... i have seen sooooo many people rockin the playoff 8s...
stats? this is a shoe forum. i don't have 8's, i don't want them. i have plenty of jordan's that i like. i'd say that makes mea fan of jordan shoes. stupid thread, sorry for participating.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not everyone likes the same thing and shoes...... it's buy what you like not what the masses like.....

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- This question sucks, everybody got their own taste in Jordans.

And I've seen some truly dedicated Jordan head in my life time. They wear nothing but Jordan brand, from their hats down to their socks kid.
That's a true Jordan head.

Nothing more need be said on this topic.
word.

You're not a true Jordan fan if the only thing you know about Him has to do with his footwear

aniwl.gif

dont know why im even contributing to such a dumb thread
but for me my goal is to get the retro card collection (all shoes printed on the back of retro cards)

This thread isnt terrible , at least its rendering different opinions of fellow members........

On some realness you aint a true Jordan head if you dont extensivley know about M.J. as a player , and a individual...

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- This question sucks, everybody got their own taste in Jordans.

And I've seen some truly dedicated Jordan head in my life time. They wear nothing but Jordan brand, from their hats down to their socks kid.
That's a true Jordan head.

Back
Top Bottom