Your Not A True Jordan Fan If You Dont Have The???

Originally Posted by Grailman911

your not a real fan if you dont know the roman numerals of the kicks!
- Without Air Jordans, I would never remember my Roman Numerals.
laugh.gif

you aren't a true jordan fan if you dont have all the AF J's that dropped...insert screw face x1 000 000

Come on man....like everyone else is saying........everyone likes something different.

But owning everything with a jordan logo on it nowadays doesn't necessarily make you a fan either. Six Rings, Dub Zeros, Team Jordans....they don'tcount.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- This question sucks, everybody got their own taste in Jordans.

And I've seen some truly dedicated Jordan head in my life time. They wear nothing but Jordan brand, from their hats down to their socks kid.
That's a true Jordan head.
I agree

Originally Posted by gescobe

The Knowledge...
that's what came to my mind. how can someone be a fan of something if they have no knowledge about it? tons of people think they are truejordan collectors when they don't know a single thing about the shoe that's on their feet..

Originally Posted by felix88

Come on man....like everyone else is saying........everyone likes something different.

But owning everything with a jordan logo on it nowadays doesn't necessarily make you a fan either. Six Rings, Dub Zeros, Team Jordans....they don't count.

who died and made you sultan of what counts as a Jordan... lol... why cant those shoes count?

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by felix88

But owning everything with a jordan logo on it nowadays doesn't necessarily make you a fan either. Six Rings, Dub Zeros, Team Jordans....they don't count.

who died and made you sultan of what counts as a Jordan... lol... why cant those shoes count?

This coming from a guy with a Spizike in his avy.

U could have no Jordans at all n be a fan. Some people can't afford $100-$200 pairs of J's. It ain't this serious to make a thread. Kinda dumb. MJwasn't famous cause of his shoes. His shoes were famous cause of him.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

it doesn't matter what Jordan's you have and what Jordan's you don't have ,

as a matter a fact you don't have to have any Jordan's to be a true jordan fan

you have some of these young hopper's out there who buy Jordan's because they like the shoe's or because everybody else is buying Jordan's and they are trying to fit in but
don't know anything about the man himself

then....

you have some one who grew up watching Jordan play and wearing nothing but Jordan's growing up but now they can't afford Jordan's because they have a wife and 2 kids ,
a house payment , 2 cars and insurance payments to make but they still have that feeling in there body ( you know the one ) when ever they see a new pair of Jordan's or if they catch some old Jordan highlights and get pumped up like the old days when they would watch Jordan play then run to the courts to imitate his moves.......

now....

in your opinion who is the true Jordan fan

nuff said..................................peace

Back
Top Bottom