Your response to 'how you doing'

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by 5288

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

are we talking about people we already know...or strangers.

strangers...if hes cute "i'm well and yourself?" not cute. "i'm good thanks" and speed up.

people i know...if i feel like talking "good/chillin/ or actually say how im doing and then ask them about themselves" dont feel like talking "straight/good/noreply"
Dang girl I hope you look good with that attitude.,

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

are we talking about people we already know...or strangers.

strangers...if hes cute "i'm well and yourself?" not cute. "i'm good thanks" and speed up.

people i know...if i feel like talking "good/chillin/ or actually say how im doing and then ask them about themselves" dont feel like talking "straight/good/noreply"
Dang girl I hope you look good with that attitude.,

If she's cute:

"Juss chillin, same ol' same ol', you know.........

WHAT'S UR NUMBER GIIRL? CAN I HAVE IT? CAN I GET THE TEN DIGITS THAT COMPRISE OF YOUR NUMBER?? HUH? HUH"

If she's cute:

"Juss chillin, same ol' same ol', you know.........

WHAT'S UR NUMBER GIIRL? CAN I HAVE IT? CAN I GET THE TEN DIGITS THAT COMPRISE OF YOUR NUMBER?? HUH? HUH"

I tell them how I am doing

"I'm good, and you?"

"Kinda tired, how about you"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

I don't ever ignore, or give a one word answer and keep it moving. I find it a smidge disrespectful. No harm in giving them the same courtesy they're giving you. Y'all out here trying to be all smooth and !%$# and trying to audible to different responses depending on how the chick looks,
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. God forbid an ugly chick asked how you were doing

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

I don't ever ignore, or give a one word answer and keep it moving. I find it a smidge disrespectful. No harm in giving them the same courtesy they're giving you. Y'all out here trying to be all smooth and !%$# and trying to audible to different responses depending on how the chick looks,
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Co-signing all of that.  And seriously...I'm not gonna be rude just because a chick might not be attractive to me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Co-signing all of that.  And seriously...I'm not gonna be rude just because a chick might not be attractive to me
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom