⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool is feasting. Lol

I just need Arsenal to not advance out of their Europa league group and my AFTV subscription entertainment value gonna quadruple. :rofl:

Alexis doesn't deserve this tho.

You won the first of the two when the league was at it's worse in terms of competition. You're only competition was a Clueless United lead by LVG, a Buy to win City, Arsenal(Nuff said there) and a Liverpool Managed Rogers squad. Notice how the team went to utter **** once some form of competition came around the following season. Last season was great tactical brilliance by Conte so I'll give you that, but the only reason why you haven't become a feeder club is because you tie players down into long term contracts with your Russian mafia of a club. Players have to flee to their homeland and threaten not to return in order to be released.Notice how you haven't signed anyone else ? Because players are privy to your shady underworld dealings. Even your manager recognizes that and refuses to sign long term deals.
And yet in those three years not once could your squad lockdown a title, with such weak competition. We dropped down to 10th Place and y'all couldn't even steal one first place finish? Says more about your club then it does about mine from the looks of it.

Chelsea uses their resources like every other club. We don't let ourselves degrade into a joke for multiple years similar to your squad. We don't let guys waste their whole careers hoping for a league title only to head to the retirement league with empty hands. Y'all were on the verge of bankruptcy so can you really talk? Y'all playing the money game just like us now, just not as well since you haven't won a damn thing in years. You and Arsenal are brothers in arms out here. At least Klopp isn't senile so I'll give you that.

Laca should not be playing on the wing though....getting paid striker money to be a winger lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom