⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet in those three years not once could your squad lockdown a title, with such weak competition. We dropped down to 10th Place and y'all couldn't even steal one first place finish? Says more about your club then it does about mine from the looks of it.

Chelsea uses their resources like every other club. We don't let ourselves degrade into a joke for multiple years similar to your squad. We don't let guys waste their whole careers hoping for a league title only to head to the retirement league with empty hands. Y'all were on the verge of bankruptcy so can you really talk? Y'all playing the money game just like us now, just not as well since you haven't won a damn thing in years. You and Arsenal are brothers in arms out here. At least Klopp isn't senile so I'll give you that.
I listed multiple reasons in regards to the weak competition one of them being a Liverpool Managed Rogers and your response is stealing a first place finish ? Reading Comprehension is key. According to you we are a Joke, yet this joke of a club have given you 7 defeats and 5 draws in our last 18 meetings. Chelsea would've gone bankrupt too had they not have shady underworld injections of cash into the club. And no, not every club has shady underworld resources to use like Chelsea.

Last edited:
Glad Klopp swapped Henderson and Can's roles. Can has been more involved in the attack which he should've always been.

Arsenal is garbage, they were lucky to get those 3 points against Lester. Laca ****** up, he should've signed with Atleti

Ian Wright calling it the worst performance he's seen from them...man has been a Gunner since before I was born :lol:

Arsenal is garbage, they were lucky to get those 3 points against Lester. Laca ****ed up, he should've signed with Atleti

Just wait until they start playing 2/3 times a week with EL footy coming up...

Excellent performance scousers, well deserved and a proper *** whooping. Will be enjoying the circus as I should be and just have a laugh watching this club

0 - Arsenal didn’t attempt a single shot on target in a Premier League game for the first time since October 5th 2014 (vs Chelsea). Weak.

:wow:

Damn was Mané limping off the pitch?

Dont you put that evil on me.gif

Could've had nine points if not for that last minute equalizer against Watford :smh:

Good start to the season all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom