⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210818_134914.jpg

So those aren't training or fan apparel??
“Stunning”

3614F55E-0422-472C-AAB5-19C9E6AD06C0.gif

Nah disband/contract Puma please...

20210818_135532.jpg
20210818_135539.jpg
20210818_135544.jpg
20210818_135605.jpg
This so horrible why they doing this to these clubs

****ing kill me. We're passing on a $10M fee for Onana, a bang on world class keeper, for a $30M English lad that's been on successively relegated squads. Because we want Leno to stick around despite his vocal homesickness and fear of positional competition.

****ing shambles.
I mean at least it's not as bad as extending the guy who wanted out and was talking **** to the fans for 4 more years when a club was willing to buy him :lol:

I mean at least it's not as bad as extending the guy who wanted out and was talking **** to the fans for 4 more years when a club was willing to buy him :lol:
No, it's not as bad. But when you do that in the same window as signing a backup keeper for $30M while shipping off your most promising defender to France and signing another English lad CB for $50M........

im-out-bye.gif

I guess to be fair to Ramsdale. I haven't looked at his stats or really how he plays.
We focus on the fact that two teams he has been on have been relegated, but I wonder how much of that was on him. Did he have complete bums in front of him?
Still think they over paid and there are better keepers, but I'll wait to call him a bum...... Unless yall know he is for a fact. :lol:

This is sacrilege. If this becomes the case, you have to choose one.

I’ll never be faced with this conundrum. San Lorenzo is my one and only.

Atlético were promoted to Primera back in 2011. Was great to have the big capitol clubs come all the way up north. Relegated again to B soon after, but...

Atlético were promoted to Primera back in 2011. Was great to have the big capitol clubs come all the way up north. Relegated again to B soon after, but...

I remember when Rafaela was in Primera. If my memory serves me correctly, you spent a few seasons at the top level.

River was relegated in 2011 so you didn’t have to choose between the two the first year Rafaela reached the top flight :rofl:

On the real though what’s really up with Ronaldo situation rn? Do Juventus not really want him anymore?

On the real though what’s really up with Ronaldo situation rn? Do Juventus not really want him anymore?

They’re not really CL contenders with him, and are still Serie A favorites without. They’ve already reaped the commercial benefits. With Covid still impacting things (and no super league :lol: ) I can see why they want to offload him.

City should just sign him while they wait on Kane to expire. Also Kane and his agent are fools for not getting a release clause and relying on a verbal agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom