🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Who cares ? As long it sounds good Idc .. Dudes be mad a rapper didn't write his raps but ok with other rappers blatenly lying on record talk about things they didn't do makes no sense

and music will continue to get worse

Musician...rapper and singer.....pop music = popular music or is this a type of music? Srs question dont get all butthurt

What instrument does he play?

He obviously gets help. Once it's proven you get some, the door is open to question it all. It's fair. I just question caring so much. Like...so?

Realistically, I think any rational person knows he has a great deal of talent and isn't some "pop star" who just gets songs handed to him. But the door is open. Zane Lowe was scared to ask him about it, so I'm going to reasonably assume that he gets a spark from reference tracks, sometimes, and edits them instead of writes them. And I'm also going to assume that he writes songs that get edited by people (like Hush). Then I'll assume that he straight up writes some songs...like "Look What You've Done" and such. All assumption. But acting like he doesn't write anything is stupid. And acting like he writes everything is stupid.

For as much of his music as I love, I don't think he was ever in the running for greatest rapper of all time so this doesn't get him out the running for something he was never in line to be. I do think he will be the biggest rapper ever though...if he already isn't.
Bingo. All of this, especially the underlined.

and music will continue to get worse
What instrument does he play?
Vocals ...my post had zero mention of instruments lmao i dont see your point at all
He was trying to be "that" guy 
eyes.gif

So budden said drake bet him that if he can release 25 diss tracks by his msg show August 4 he'll give him 10k

Didn't know PND's age was a secret or a big deal. He look old.

Can't believe I'm really about to listen to a ****** Cari Champion podcast to hear Joey talk about this ****. SMMFH.

Joe said those kids were at his house at 7:30, kept coming back all day. Said he went to their house and spoke to their parents. The kids were 15-17. Hahahahahaha

Last edited:
All these entertainers lie about their age. How old is he supposed be in industry years?

***** lost weight, grew dreads and beard and said **** it, I'm going to get a new age too, fully committed to that new year new me life.

Lol in the thread he mentioned that he was exaggerating and that what he really meant was that PND was in HS in the 2000's or something.

Regardless it's funny af cause PND does look old af and he used to be fat as hell 
laugh.gif

Didn't know PND's age was a secret or a big deal. He look old.

Can't believe I'm really about to listen to a ****** Cari Champion podcast to hear Joey talk about this ****. SMMFH.

Joe said those kids were at his house at 7:30, kept coming back all day. Said he went to their house and spoke to their parents. The kids were 15-17. Hahahahahaha
Wait he went to their house?

Yeah, he went to their houses and talked to their parents the next day.

Now he talking about Drake sending him passive aggressive DMs. Asked him to come to one of his four shows at MSG, bring as many people as he wanted. Sent him some LOLs and some emoji's. Said I'll give you 10 Gs if you can do 25 diss tracks before those shows JOEY!!!!! Then some laughing emojis. Said he won't release the DMs or anything, More things were exchanged.

Last edited:
Lol it just doesn't make sense why would drake want 25 diss tracks against him and why would he pay him for it prolly was gonna do it in his own anyway

It makes sense. Trying to say those disses are weak and causing no harm. Release 25 more and I won't give a ****, I'll even give you money because I'm doing so well.

Yea, he was probably trying to be funny cause Joe made 4 already

Last edited:
Interesting maybe drake has a diss he's gonna perform to the show he invited joe to which I'll be there for

Don't forget to add Hush to your list

Yo if you search "Anthony Palman" (Hush) on rap genius, it's disgusting how many songs he's done for Drake. Take Care X NWTS were like Weeknd & Hush projects. The only great RAPPING song of Drake's career imo, Tuscan Leather, has Hush on the credits. Smh

Back
Top Bottom