*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

you know what this isnt even the worst part. the worst part is we are still stuck with fisher and blake at point guard

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you know what this isnt even the worst part. the worst part is we are still stuck with fisher and blake at point guard

This.
Chauncey needs to act right if he is picked up by the Lakers.

Is the Odom trade legit or just rumors? Im sure dude will be traded but after hearing that the Draft Pick could not be until 2017... I hope Jim Buss isn't that STUPID.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I really don't feel good about the position we are in.  SMH that we did not put ourselves in this position.  Don't mind when we screw ourselves, but not when someone else does.  I hope we don't make the situation worse.

30t6p3b.gif
what's wrong with yall?.....How bad of a position are we in, i appreciated Lamar just as much as the next Lakers fan did, but it was his time to go

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by NobleKane

This.
Chauncey needs to act right if he is picked up by the Lakers.

Is the Odom trade legit or just rumors? Im sure dude will be traded but after hearing that the Draft Pick could not be until 2017... I hope Jim Buss isn't that STUPID.
the odom deal is a done deal already

Well, let's see what we can do in Free Agency. I still trust our front office and I believe they can put together a competing squad.

I'm seriously torn on this D12 situation. Giving up BOTH bigs obviously leaves us with no depth and gaping holes in the lineup, but at the same time, getting a Top 5 player in the league at 26 leaves the franchise in a perfect position for the next offseason. This is why Mitch gets paid what he does
laugh.gif
. That's not an easy decision.

Are there any PG's left in FA? Seems like every team in the league has a young, athletic point except us. We'll just wait and see.

if we do do that trade for dwight for pau and bynum, would we be able to sign chris paul or deron williams next year?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Well, let's see what we can do in Free Agency. I still trust our front office and I believe they can put together a competing squad.

I'm seriously torn on this D12 situation. Giving up BOTH bigs obviously leaves us with no depth and gaping holes in the lineup, but at the same time, getting a Top 5 player in the league at 26 leaves the franchise in a perfect position for the next offseason. This is why Mitch gets paid what he does
laugh.gif
. That's not an easy decision.

Are there any PG's left in FA? Seems like every team in the league has a young, athletic point except us. We'll just wait and see.
Whoa, wait, what!?
We're giving up both gasol and bynum? I thought/read proposed trade was bynum+other small pieces+draft picks

can they get deals done today? I mean I know the Lakers staff should be very tired and in need of some rest, but at the same time I want this issue resolved as soon as possible... get Dwight don't get Dwight or sign a damn point guard but just do it already... the season is just two weeks away and we need the guys here that are gonna start on Christmas day so that they can get ready in camp!!!

D12 is not going to the Lakers now, no way, to play with no PG and an Old Kobe? Na, sorry guys. Looks like he's going to the Nets now

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

can they get deals done today? I mean I know the Lakers staff should be very tired and in need of some rest, but at the same time I want this issue resolved as soon as possible... get Dwight don't get Dwight or sign a damn point guard but just do it already... the season is just two weeks away and we need the guys here that are gonna start on Christmas day so that they can get ready in camp!!!
They can still trade gasol for a second round draft pick to whoever has cap space. After the stupid ++% trade with odom I don't really trust in them.

You guys really think its a good move to give up both Pau and Bynum for Howard now that Lamar is gone? IMO that's a worse deal than giving up Pau and Odom for Paul. I don't care if there's picks or whatever for future drafts... I don't want to be screwed this season.

ok so yesterday i had a rough day at work.. i was hoping to have good news that we have CP3 but it got worst that WE withdrew from the trade and gave LO partically free..

SO WHAT ARE THE LAKERS PLANS?? idk what is up with the staff

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

D12 is not going to the Lakers now, no way, to play with no PG and an Old Kobe? Na, sorry guys. Looks like he's going to the Nets now

not true. orlando does not like the nets offer of lopez and 2 draft picks. otis might have !%+*%! up before but no way he can get this wrong. the magic's future will be determined based on what deal otis pulls off. pretty much the magic's future is in dwight's hands whether he plays for us or not.

Nothing is going to happen. The cp3 deal messed up everything. The magic told d12 that he's going to have to wait to be moved. This roster as it is, is what we have until the trade deadline.

You got guys like landry, west, billups and rip but we make moves on none of them. I'm disappointed but until I
we see the new product on the court we can't give up hope yet.

tupac... did u hear this somewhere? that the Magic told Howard he would have to wait to be moved? this weekend has been an emotional roller coaster for me... I really think we should consider pushing hard to sign Billups... Fish can't start, let's just cut our losses, get a new Point Guard and use the trade exception on Millsap which most on this thread think he's available...

Originally Posted by s dubl

You guys really think its a good move to give up both Pau and Bynum for Howard now that Lamar is gone? IMO that's a worse deal than giving up Pau and Odom for Paul. I don't care if there's picks or whatever for future drafts... I don't want to be screwed this season.

Maybe it is because I'm biased but Bynum + whatever throw-ins seemed more than fair for D12.  I guess the second best option is Lopez, but who wants a 7 foot center who cannot grab 10 boards a night.  Pau + Drew is way too much.

I really wish we knew what team we would have so mike brown knows what type of offense to make.  It would suck to design stuff for Pau/Drew and not even have them.

Artest out of shape, yall trade Mr. Kardashian for a TPE and wanna give up Pau/Drew now? Hope D12 don't flake.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by s dubl

Will stern even let us have Dwight?

He has no say or power to block a  Dwight Howard trade to the Lakers.
Only reason why he was able to block the CP3 trade was because the Hornets are owned by the NBA and he has final say on what happens to them.

Magic aren't owned by the NBA.

wait are you serious david stern blocked the deal cause it wasn't fair for the hornets

I'm hearing these rumors now. Lakers refuse to trade Pau and Bynum to the Magic for Dwight, the Gasol brothers are thinking about playing together in Houston where Marc signs with them and Pau forces/asks for a trade there (likely for Kmart and Scola)

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I'm hearing these rumors now. Lakers refuse to trade Pau and Bynum to the Magic for Dwight, the Gasol brothers are thinking about playing together in Houston where Marc signs with them and Pau forces/asks for a trade there (likely for Kmart and Scola)

where u hearing that from?

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

So we making up our own rumors now?

Back
Top Bottom