That is so yuck. The blue camaro looks clean though
co-sign
the blue one is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

putting big rims on = taking hp away? I've never heard something so proposterous. It does take acceleration away, but taking hp away? thats laughable, anything to take credit away I guess. Like it or not, not everybody has the same way of doing cars.

Do you understand how heavy the 26 inch wheels are?
Take your car and put it on a dyno
Then put on a set of heavier wheels such as 26 inch chrome rims and tell me if the hp stays the same.
Then put on a set of lighter carbon fiber rims such as a 17 or 18 inch and tell me how much hp you gain.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by picknroll24

no one in this thread understands the concept of "stuntin"
is he really "stuntin" with a base V6?
no one can see your engine when your drivin by them, but they can see the rims.
Ever heard of badges
laugh.gif
you know GT, SS, SRT....

HP > Rims

Everybody and their moms has rims not everyone pushes a car with base hp at 400+
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

v6 muscle cars are like castrated bulls.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by picknroll24

no one in this thread understands the concept of "stuntin"
is he really "stuntin" with a base V6?
no one can see your engine when your drivin by them, but they can see the rims.
Ever heard of badges
laugh.gif
you know GT, SS, SRT....

HP > Rims

Everybody and their moms has rims not everyone pushes a car with base hp at 400+
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

v6 muscle cars are like castrated bulls.....

So much truth, it feels good. Substance greater than style.

i mean da ss comes stock wit 20 inch rims, thats big enuff for most cars....anything after 22's on a car is overkill

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

putting big rims on = taking hp away? I've never heard something so proposterous. It does take acceleration away, but taking hp away? thats laughable, anything to take credit away I guess. Like it or not, not everybody has the same way of doing cars.

Do you understand how heavy the 26 inch wheels are?
Take your car and put it on a dyno
Then put on a set of heavier wheels such as 26 inch chrome rims and tell me if the hp stays the same.
Then put on a set of lighter carbon fiber rims such as a 17 or 18 inch and tell me how much hp you gain.

I want to see this, got any proof? btw, the red one is a lost cause, I'm not a fan of it at all, also 17s or 18s are wayyyyy too small for this car, diffstrokes for diff folks man, If I had aa new camaro, I likely wouldn't put rims on it myself, but I could certainly see why someone would. Yes the bigwheels take performance away, but not much, its still a very fast car 17" carbon fiber wheels or 26s, besides not everyone wants to autocross or drag racecars.

Originally Posted by czur1127

n so it starts.............

seriously. this is gonna be bad. 26's are WAY too much wheel for the camaro, it takes emphasis away from the unique lines of the car and messes up thewhole visual equation.

BOOOO

Back
Top Bottom