View media item 961919
britney's body came back before drose

i thinks britney can still get it >D
View media item 961919
britney's body came back before drose

Everything came back before D Rose.

Johnny Manziel even finally got picked in the draft before Rose came back

no sense this makes

dwill offense been horrible, but his defense has been pathetic. how you gonna let rio cook you constantly SMH
0 effort during key stretches of the gm

Last edited:
laugh.gif

wyt.gif

df6.gif

mbb.gif

anr.gif

5rv.gif

13v1.gif

9my3.gif

4ahi.gif

qq4v.gif

34rvaf6.jpg

v1xm.gif

43u.gif

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333185

Julius F. Wrek

@CraigSagerJr: Since Tue, My Dad's White Blood tests have gone from 6>100>220>a 600 just now & HE GETS TO GO HOME TODAY! We can't believe it[emoji]128591[/emoji] #SagerStrong

Great news :pimp:

@CraigSagerJr: Since Tue, My Dad's White Blood tests have gone from 6>100>220>a 600 just now & HE GETS TO GO HOME TODAY! We can't believe it[emoji]128591[/emoji] #SagerStrong

:pimp: thats amazing to hear

Would love to see him at one playoff game this year. That would be awesome.

Great news
pimp.gif
We need him interviewing Pop ASAP

D Will is probably the greatest system player of all time. He should call up Sloan and apologize for running him off

Last edited:
D Will is a average NBA player. A few decent years, scored a few points, made a few assist and never won a thing. Another overhyped so called "superstar".

This D-Will slander is kind of going overboard. The guy is obviously having a rough few years mixed with a mirror of injuries. It's hard to develop any sort of rhythm that way.

I do agree that Sloan helped out with D-Will's development when they were both in Utah. Damn shame what he did though. How the Hell are you going to drive away a Hall of Fame coach and then get traded a few months later?

It's crazy.

I wanted D - Will so bad but if he would have signed with Dallas it would have been the worst deal in franchise history.

Dude makes more than Devin Harris, Monta and Jose Calderón combined

Last edited:
All this slander. :smh:

D-Will got his jersey retired at Besiktas.

Besiktas.

And what's all this system talk? Yall know coaching doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom