3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

Scott Taylor @ScottTaylor19
Sources tell me investigators are looking for possible aborted babies in the backyard of Ariel Castro's house.

2:54 PM - 7 May 2013
Michelle was punched in the stomach over and over again while pregnant in the house.

2:47 PM - 7 May 2013
My sources tell me Michelle Knight was pregnant at least once and miscarried due to abuse and starvation.

2:46 PM - 7 May 2013

reading through this thread it's just so sad to see how the ball was dropped by the people in authoritiy. What makes it more frightening is the fact that more people can be suffering this kind of abuse and no one is able to help. Gone are the days when neighbors looked out for neighbors, and community was important. I remember the days when a neighbor saw you somewhere you had no business being, he/she took you home and let your parents know. Now you will get called a mofo and told to mind your business by the child and their parent if you even tried to do that. That is why things slip under the radar.

Chuck obviously goes against the grain, he doesn't care how he will be looked at by others, and that takes balls. I commend him for doing what he did, and I don't appreciate the jokes about his appearance or mannerisms. They expect him to stop being who he was been for the past 40+ years just because he is speaking with A. Cooper? Why do we even care about that nonsense? This country needs a reality check, and more peopole need to take a page from his book. I hope they don't tarnish what he did yesterday by digging up stuff from his past. That is how they do people nowadays, portray them as a hero, then go digging for dirt.

I hope these young girls get the counseling and support they need. The journey for them has just begun.

Last edited:
Sources tell me investigators are looking for possible aborted babies in the backyard of Ariel Castro's house.

2:54 PM - 7 May 2013
Michelle was punched in the stomach over and over again while pregnant in the house.

2:47 PM - 7 May 2013
My sources tell me Michelle Knight was pregnant at least once and miscarried due to abuse and starvation.

2:46 PM - 7 May 2013
sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

no doubt....not saying he's a crackhead now.....just saying he probably played w/ the rock in the past but cosign the rest 
laugh.gif
 @ricky

and obviously props for him doing what he did....don't wanna take that away
He's a crackhead 

All three Castro's should be decapitated on live Tv.

Details are going to come out that will make us all sick

I'm going to Seymour to go visit my boy Weechi when the cops and FBI are all gone from the block; and I'm going to try and find Charles Ramsey and chop it up with dude - maybe buy him lunch and a beer :pimp: :lol:

how they made it out alive is a miracle. im not a violent person and i can't even stand the sight of blood. but id pay to watch these 3 MFers tortured for days

Yep.  My thoughts exactly.  If you're from the hood, or have spent time in the hood, you know these cats.  They're a regular, every day presence.  

The problem is that most of America isn't used to these types of dudes, so he comes off as aloof, abrasive and a caricature of what "they" think black folks are.  

Excellent point here. That's what I hate about the media. Its so easy for someone to classify a personality such as Ramsey's "that's how black folks are". But its not right. He heard the call for these girls and at this point I wouldn't care who broke that door open. The family's sure dont care. That Anderson Cooper interview was so real though. :smokin

I know one thing, this WILL be a Lifetime movie.

This will definitely be spun off by Hollywood when all the details have surfaced and cases have been closed. I'll say 5-10 years for sure.

The timeline of these events are just so crazy man. I remember when they first announced Amanda missing. Man I was a young 16 year old kid.

I'm going to Seymour to go visit my boy Weechi when the cops and FBI are all gone from the block; and I'm going to try and find Charles Ramsey and chop it up with dude - maybe buy him lunch and a beer :pimp: :lol:

Do it man. Get a 1 on 1 "real" interview and shed more light on Charles so he can get something in return. Dude deserves it.

This dude reminds me of my uncles and the old heads in my old hood. The type to do they little 9-5 sip a 40 play cards BBQ and have a good time around the hood the type that doesn't bother nobody and is the handy man for the whole neighborhood.

"white America" is treatign this dude as if he is some joke....lets autotune his voice :smh:

indifferent.gif

Ok, well you two (and ninja) are big strong men on the internet. No doubt you guys would have escaped. But put yourself in the shoes of a 16 year old girl walking home after a shift at a fast food joint. The same dumb *** posting links about Jeff Bauman was an amputee actor is now placing blame on a 16 year old abductee. Go figure.
Uhh.... Where the #$#$ is it ok to get kidnapped from? You don't think the kidnappers plan this **** out. You think they just one day pull up to some random girl and tell them they have candy in their car?
mean.gif
Guys probably scoped out their victims before kidnapping them.

Acting like these guys just left the door wide open for them to escape.
o_O huh? i said why didnt she CALL OUT in 10 years. she called out to charles. was this the first opportunity in 10 damn years shes had to yell? and she was not just walking home, she hitchhiked and got a ride. and its not OKAY per se to get kidnapped anywhere...but it doesnt take "big strong men on the internet" to realize... "wtf this is my neighbor's house. **** theres my busstop right there! ay yo Mike! MIKE! its me TEK! GET ME OUTTA HERE!" you cant kidnap me to my own hood. i know the place, i know the people outside. youre just the typical internet skeptic trying to prove a point. smh

I understand what people are saying about the media's portrayal of Charles Ramsey, but has it actually happened yet?

Im being serious, I 100% get what people are saying regarding the stereotyping and condescension that the media tends to perpetuate...but has it happened yet?

Thus far, all i've seen is Charles giving 4-5 interviews and re-telling the same story, with the interviewers and news anchors being pretty respectful. (The "intrawebz" are a whole different story)

Im hearing they were let out 1 at a time.....

Yeah....chicks had they screws loosen for them

To go and come back & not try to escape...

From what i understand she escapes 1 of two doors and thus before escaping the first i doubt you'd hear her in the basement b.

laugh.gif
 @ the title of the story....then when they say what was different it wasn't even nothing that serious to allude to him changing his story

Im hearing they were let out 1 at a time.....

Yeah....chicks had they screws loosen for them

To go and come back & not try to escape...

I heard they were released, one by bone, buck naked on a leash...literally.

Back
Top Bottom