3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

I know this is a long shot but anyone remember someone posting some story about a similar incident where some guy kidnapped some girl and pretty much held her in a home made prison for like 15 years? It was like in middle america and some girl was traveling from the east to the west coast and some (i want to say) preacher picked her up, held her hostage for years and practically brain washed her to the point where she was afraid to even leave the house. I remember the web article was pretty long, had pictures or drawings of the cell the guy made and spoke in detail how she was raped constantly and all while by people that were considered model citizens in their state.

this didnt make national news at all. just wanted to know, did they think there was a connection between all these kidnappings? was the search still going on and their faces still on billboards, etc

No one thought there was a connection at the time, due to the fact that there was a year or two difference in the time of the kidnapping. Only thing that made it very interesting was the place of where these girls were kidnapped (w105th and w110th). They were both abducted within 1 mile from each other. Yes, billboards were up since their abductions and the billboards actually stayed up until recently - but pictures and photos of them stayed up around the city. A year ago, someone called the police saying they knew where Amanda's body was buried. The cops did an extensive search and came up with nothing.

What's sad is that Amanda Berry's mom died a few years back due to heart failure ... Probably was so distraught about her daughter :smh:

I just don't get what would possess this person to do such a thing..

Curious to see what kind of details come of this as we move forward.

This is the worst thing about the whole situation. Her mother passed with no justice or peace. That **** pschic Syliva Brown that was sponsored by Montell Williams told the mother that her daughter was dead and she envisioned her body in water. Crazy part is the mother truly believed that, and died 6-8 months later due to heart failure.

i read somewhere that she appeared on montel williams or some similar daytime show many years ago to spread the word about her missing daughter and noted fraud psychic sylvia browne told her that her daughter was, unfortunately, already dead.

amanda berry's mother took that lie to her grave when she died two years later

sylvia browne is getting roasted and rightfully so
i would have thought she was dead too

Not going to defend Sylvia Brown, but she said that they would "meet in heaven" and she's actually kind of right because they in fact will.

EDIT: didn't know she said she was found in water ... wow that's sad.

Last edited:
Despite Charles Ramsay's justified animation, he really did give a good interview.  He was very clear about what happened

I hope folks don't turn him into a joke
Charles Ramsey
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
dude is a hero for what he did, no doubt *Rock Clap gif*

He kept it allllll the way real too, my man KNEW not to call the cops from that house, "would've done this sh** a long time ago with my goons" Hope he doesn't turn into the new "aint nobody got time for that" cuz dude legitimately did something very brave and should be applauded
this

give the man a mcdonalds unlimited black card for life
You can not be serious.  The man's heart is worth more than that

Despite all the evil that we see and hear done in this world, there are still good people in it.  Hope that this man will have a good life and inspire others to good as well.

remember my art teacher was telling the class last summer about how andy warhol said  "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes."Hope everything goes well for Charles Ramsay dude really is a good guy.
smokin.gif
  Word to Dr. Cox

Last edited:
I went to school with Amanda Berry and Georgina DeJesus (Almira Elementary and Wilbur Wright Middle School) and they got kidnapped a few blocks from where I grew up at.

I knew Amanda Berry's ex boyfriend when we were younger (D.J.) and we thought she was dead years ago man.

Nesto, you know Weechie and them? They lived on Seymour for years, they Nick's peoples. Im sure you know them.

Very happy these girls were found.

Kinda crazy - but I remember sitting at a red-light one time in 2005-2006, starring at a MISSING PERSON billboard on Denison and Lorain Ave; that showed Georgina DeJesus's face. I was just sitting there looking in awe. Than out of nowhere, Georgina's father pulled up next to me while I was waiting at the light :wow: and I was with my friend, and we were trying to figure out why this dude looked so familiar, than we realized it was homegirl's father and I swear to God, dude shed a tear while waiting at the stop-light starring at his daughters face on that billboard across the street from us. I tried getting his attention to wave and tell him to hold his head up, but he never looked our way. I'll never forget that moment for as long as I live....so happy for that man. He held vigils and meetings at the very block his daughter was kidnapped from every year, and he never gave up on her. The anguish and distraught he showed over the years were very hard to watch. So happy for the family.

Of course I know them. Weechi is the one that updated me. I know all those clowns in that last interview.

Im still in shock man

See that house in the background? That's my boy weechi's grandma house. That field next to it is where we use to ride Ariels 4 wheeler on. On the other side of that field is where I lived. 2 houses down is where this piece of $#@! had those girls. Right under our nose

Of course I know them. Weechi is the one that updated me. I know all those clowns in that last interview.

Im still in shock man

Yeah, Weechi's crib is the yellow house in the background in that Charles Ramsey pic :lol:

If and when you come back to Cleveland at all, hit me fam - we know the same people - we gotta link up.

The news said Amanda's mom has died since then. It seems she may have died due to a broken heart.

I'm glad they found them but I wish the streets would have gotten to the brothers first. I will say they won't make it in prison.

This story is more interesting than the Boston story.

That neighborhood seems very close knit with allot of diversity. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
The news said Amanda's mom has died since then. It seems she may have died due to a broken heart.

I'm glad they found them but I wish the streets would have gotten to the brothers first. I will say they won't make it in prison.

This story is more interesting than the Boston story.

That neighborhood seems very close knit with allot of diversity. Can anyone confirm this?

Hell yeah. Everybody on the westside of Cleveland knew not to mess with Seymour Ave. You messed with one, you messed with all of us.

Oh, they're done. They better be under 24 hr lockdown in prison.

FYI, they were being held in the attic

What a crazy story. I can't imagine what those woman have gone through. I'm glad they are safe now.

Salute to Charles Ramsey for being a hero.

That video op posted :rofl: at the same time :wow:

Glad all 3 girls were found alive.

Last edited:
i wanna know, after seeing this lastest inter view on CNN about the person kidnapped walkin around naked in the back yard and looking out the window. what what was their level of being detained. were there guns to their heads? seemed like the could walk around the house somewhat freely.

i wanna hear dudes motives too

Her daughter's baby may have been her fathers baby.

And she's doin life... I can only imagine the demons n her head

If they put me alone n a room with this guys I'd def go vin diesel... Black out n pulverize his face till there was nothing left.

Makes me OD sick

Burn n hell guy

Back
Top Bottom