3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

10 years?! naw b......

i aint buying it.

and its not like it was just 1 girl where after alwhile your just alone with your

thoughts and your whole mental starts to break down..it was 3 of em all talking

to each other all da time...im glad they all alive and such, but da human spirit is hard to break....

i would've risked death to get freedom...i can't imagine being held in da same place for 10 years plus...
I agree but as men we think different.  I would of died trying to escape but we have to realize those were teenage girls and not 1 but 3 men were doing this to them.      It reminds me of that crazy Wes Craven movie from back in the day called The People Under The Stairs.   After a few weeks these men brain washed these girls.   These poor girls are gonna have mental problems for the rest of their lives.  

This **** is crazy.

Were they drugged? You trying to tell me dude never slipped a centimeter in 10-12 years? How could the police not find them blocks away from their own house? Did they know they were so close to home?

I'm sorry I would've died trying to get away. Whats the point of living if it isn't even your life?
I agree I think the same way but girls think different.  

This **** is crazy.

Were they drugged? You trying to tell me dude never slipped a centimeter in 10-12 years? How could the police not find them blocks away from their own house? Did they know they were so close to home?

I'm sorry I would've died trying to get away. Whats the point of living if it isn't even your life?

I agree I think the same way but girls think different.  

I know I keep mentioning it, but you guys really need to look up Stockholm Syndrome. It's not always that easy to leave when you don't hate your captors. Also, this has nothing to do with men's mentalities vs. women's mentalities. I have a feeling we will learn that these girls actually started to empathize with these three men. They relied on them.

I know I keep mentioning it, but you guys really need to look up Stockholm Syndrome. It's not always that easy to leave when you don't hate your captors. Also, this has nothing to do with men's mentalities vs. women's mentalities. I have a feeling we will learn that these girls actually started to empathize with these three men. They relied on them.
I agree.  this type of thing happens all the time in cases like this.   That's why these men need to be locked up for life.   I hope they get it worse in the pen once they get behind those walls.

http://star94star.blogspot.com/2013...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Not sure if posted. His son speaks on it. Full link up there^ 

In the full article, he says he and his sisters couldnt go to the basement, attic, or the garage. 

His uncles were in on it and the 3 girls may have not been in the same house the whole 10 years. 
mean.gif

Anthony voiced his own shock at his father's alleged treatment of the missing girls.

'If it’s true that he took her captive and forced her into having sex with him and having his child and keeping her hidden and keeping him from sunlight, he really took those girls lives,' he said.

'He doesn't deserve to have his own life anymore. He deserves to be behind bars for the rest of her life. I'm just thankful they're alive.'

Among his infrequent contact with his father, one conversation particularly stands out in Anthony's mind.

In mid-April, he says, his father asked him whether he thought police would ever find Amanda Berry.

When Mr Castro said he thought Berry was likely dead because she had been missing so long, Ariel responded: 'Really? You think so?'

At that time, according to police, Berry was locked in the basement of his father's home.

Anthony said he has no idea what role his uncles could have played in the ordeal.

However, he says he doesn't yet believe that the three women were kept at Ariel's house for the entire 10 years.

He speculated that his uncle Onil, who also owns his house and lives alone, might have been involved in keeping the women in captivity.

article-2320902-19AA624F000005DC-129_634x462.jpg

Last edited:
i still wanna know why those broads aint book it da first chance they got....
This WAS the first chance they got bruh.
10 years?! naw b......

i aint buying it.

and its not like it was just 1 girl where after alwhile your just alone with your

to each other all da time...im glad they all alive and such, but da human spirit is hard to break....

i would've risked death to get freedom...i can't imagine being held in da same place for 10 years plus...
If I had to guess, I don't think they were given alone time together.  They probably all kicked it together under the supervision of the 3 scumbags, but I'd bet that they all were held separately when the dudes weren't around.  I guess that answers my question about why they all didn't dip along with Berry.  

I lived 2 houses down. I knew this mother#$^ personally. I've been in his house a ton of times and NEVER suspected any thing.

This mother#^@$ was a school bus driver. I always felt he was a lil weird but not this weird.

I went on a rant on twitter earlier because I truly felt helpless. I lived a few feet away this whole time smh

He's daughters are f'd up too. One of his daughters cut her babies throat and is serving a 25 yr sentence.
eek.gif

perhaps.

im afraid im gonna hear some real horror stories from this, like they were knocked up and forced to kill da infants, etc.
apparently they had 5 miscarriages

and im sorry animal but it was obvious that amanda and gina's disappearances were linked. michelle knight was abducted at virtually the same spot too.

i think they took this girl too http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/summers_ashley.html

maybe she tried to escape and got killed doing so

check this article out
comments
[h1]Cleveland man thinks he witnessed an incident related to the abduction of Gine DeJesus in 2004[/h1]
CLEVELAND, Ohio — A man who lived in the West Side neighborhood where Gina DeJesus went missing said today he is 90 percent sure he saw an incident related to DeJesus' kidnapping in 2004.

Brian Poindexter, who was 24 at the time, said he and his brother were driving home from a moving company job on the day DeJesus disappeared and saw a man in an SUV slow down near West 105th Street and Lorain Avenue to talk to a young woman.

Poindexter said he thought the interaction was odd because the woman, who was walking, appeared nervous and the man was older and appeared as though he might have been making advances.

So, he took note of the man's features, dark hair and a mustache, and memorized the license plate, "ELLIOTC," on the silver-colored SUV, possibly a Toyota Rav4 or similar model.

"I etched that license plate in my mind," he said.

Poindexter said the SUV then turned on to West 105th Street and slowed next to a girl, who appeared to be Hispanic and was walking by herself. Poindexter said the car then did a U-turn in front of him.

He said he and his brother pulled down a side street and came back around to check out the situation, but the car and the girl were gone.

When Gina DeJesus' disappearance was publicized in the following days, Poindexter said he and his brother talked to a former Cleveland police officer, who said he would contact detectives on the case.

Poindexter said the detective called him a week or two later and interviewed him and his brother over the phone. He could not recall the name of the detective.

"They acted like they thought we were making it up or we had a vendetta against this guy," Poindexter said. "They accused us of lying and making stuff up."

The Plain Dealer could not immediately confirm Poindexter's account with police.
CPD is a ******g joke. too busy harassing people like me for walking down the street instead of catching these sickos
mean.gif

i dont know why people are lauding charles ramsey as a hero. great that he did the right thing but he did what anyone SHOULDVE done in that situation. if you see a hand sticking out a door and hear someone screaming for help what would you do?

castro-brother-mugsjpg-9b5b89e3afd6e9f2.jpg

these guys look rough

how long you been living in that bedroom?

Haha! I chuckled.

Brainwashing isn't as hard as it seems. I mean all types of methods could have been used from scare tactics, drugs, assault, not being given food, rape....I mean the list goes on. The thing is, this isn't the only case where something like this has happened. There have been so many stories where people have been held captive and they never escaped. As much as the mind is strong, the mind is also weak when pressured by others that are stronger. Kids are faced with these issues daily and yet they still make the wrong choices (ie drugs, sex, robbery, etc). Anyways.....I think given the chance (god forbid), we could hold someone captive in that same scenario.

apparently they had 5 miscarriages

and im sorry animal but it was obvious that amanda and gina's disappearances were linked. michelle knight was abducted at virtually the same spot too.

i think they took this girl too http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/summers_ashley.html

maybe she tried to escape and got killed doing so

check this article out

CPD is a ******g joke. too busy harassing people like me for walking down the street instead of catching these sickos
mean.gif

i dont know why people are lauding charles ramsey as a hero. great that he did the right thing but he did what anyone SHOULDVE done in that situation. if you see a hand sticking out a door and hear someone screaming for help what would you do?

castro-brother-mugsjpg-9b5b89e3afd6e9f2.jpg

these guys look rough
A bunch of sickos!  I can't wait until they hit that prison yard.   PC isn't gonna be able to save these scumbags!

You would probably be surprised at how many people would look the other way...pretend they didnt see it...rationalize it to themselves that they should "mind their own business"...invoke the age old "stop snitchin" mantra...assume someone else will make a call....etc The list goes on.

In this day and age, far too many people would turn the blind eye. Whether they admit it or not.

It's sad.

Naw son, 7 out of 10 people had no idea that these two kidnappings were related. In retrospect, it makes sense - but it was difficult to determine at the time. I was skepitcal myself.

Two reasons:

-Amanda Berry was kidnapped after work (Burger King on W.110th) walking home a day before her birthday. Police treated it like a run-a-way case, because she was turning 17. We know she didn't run-a-way because my boy DJ; which was her boyfriend around the time - knew she would have contacted him NO MATTER WHAT, especially because of how close they were. So we figured she was dead by the time Gina's kidnapping happened.

-Georgina got kidnapped a year later, on W. 105th walking home from Wilbur Wright.

The difference in time was what made people think these were NOT related. People had already percieved Amanda dead by the time Gina was kidnapped. The circumstances didn't match, as the police treated it so - which was ******ed because the area they were kidnapped in were not too far apart.

So no, it wasn't THAT OBIVIOUS that they were linked. Nobody knew ****.

Prayers to the girls that were kidnapped.. Guaranteed their mental health will be in shambles for a very long time.

But fam.. The interview and that call... I WAS ******G DEAD!!

man this story is sad and crazy, don't really have anything to add but props to ppl coming thru with updates and related things.

the story about the detectives accuse that guy of lying just makes me look at people involved with law enforcement even worse. seems like its more likely for them to be a crappy officer or detective as opposed to a good one.

10 years?! naw b......

i aint buying it.

I was wondering the same thing...I also heard a report that someone saw a nude woman walking around the backyard some time ago....

Incidents like this is why parents don't even let their kids out of the house to play anymore. Shaking my head..

Back
Top Bottom