A Ma Maniere AJ1

Made an appointment for next week. Fingers crossed I actually hit

Last edited:
I mean I guess you can look at it that way but it makes the shoe a lot more interesting for me than just "hey here's a cool colorway with our logo on it."
I guess if I could see more of a connection between the story and the actual design/colorway I would agree.

The Social Status Dunks were well executed. Not sure what more you could ask for as far as the AMM 3s and 1s this year lol.

Maybe they have videos online going over the overall design process?

Yea they'll be similar to the AMM3. You can sign up in-store at most AMM, SS, and APB stores. Hit rate was like 90% if you signed up in store the AMM3. Appointments are open now so go to those sites and book one now if you're in those cities. If you live near a city and don't sign up, that's on you.

Scroll to bottom and click your city for each store:

Tried doing one for Houston. No appointments available. Thank you for sharing though!

PO

Only thing that gives me pause about these is the nearly all-suede, light-colored material.

I have so many shoes now that are made with suede or nubuck and even with waterproof spray, I still feel like I have to be very careful about when and where I wear them.

Cream-colored suede just seems like a bad stain waiting to happen.

Only thing that gives me pause about these is the nearly all-suede, light-colored material.

I have so many shoes now that are made with suede or nubuck and even with waterproof spray, I still feel like I have to be very careful about when and where I wear them.

Cream-colored suede just seems like a bad stain waiting to happen.

As mentioned many times. These are not suede.

Lol it's been confirmed, and it's clear as day in so many pictures that have been posted. But ok. :lol: :lol:

Well it must look and feel like suede in person.

Because every reviewer i’ve seen who has the shoe in hand is calling it suede.

But the AMM website does use the term cracked leather.

...i’ll grant you that.

...i’ll grant you that.

:lol: Stop trusting YouTubers.

If the company/brand that actually created the shoe states what material they are....THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. :lol::smh:

Stop it. You're making yourself look silly now.

:lol: Stop trusting YouTubers.

If the company/brand that actually created the shoe states what material they are....THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. :lol::smh:

Stop it. You're making yourself look silly now.

Why don’t you just quit acting snarky and move on.

...does it really make you feel good about yourself?

I simply confirmed what material they were. You could have said something like..."oh...wow...didn't know that, thanks man!"

But you wanted to go on, and on, and on.

Just stop. :lol:

I bet you’re a lot of fun at parties.

...i’ll grant you that.
I mean you said you'd go with the YT'ers until you got definitive proof, then got it on the AMM website, and you're still going with the YT'ers. It's cracked leather. I don't care what a YT kid says. They're wrong. 99% of them have fakes anyways.

I mean you said you'd go with the YT'ers until you got definitive proof, then got it on the AMM website, and you're still going with the YT'ers. It's cracked leather. I don't care what a YT kid says. They're wrong. 99% of them have fakes anyways.

this 100%, it’s sad the state of things when we trust people on social who don’t care about getting things right, but rather being the first to appear to have a legit item

in this case at least we know when influencers have ‘fake’ pairs

Thanks.
Just looked but they don't have my size (11.5). Plus, those time slots are tough for me. Wanted AM times.

PO
Not sure why, but looks like all SS and APB don't have .5 sizes past size 11 either. So it's not just a Houston SS thing. Not sure if AMM had them. I can't imagine they didn't make 11.5 and 12.5 but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom