A Ma Maniere AJ1

28C4D3E0-1E62-4FD2-A650-67980B790582.jpeg

I didn’t get a chance to grab the 3s for retail ! But damn these look amazing in hand . The material is fire .

I wonder if these will drop in price when the snkrs releases. We all know snkrs is impossible. Soo it’s looking like resell or bust for my sz 12

I wonder if these will drop in price when the snkrs releases. We all know snkrs is impossible. Soo it’s looking like resell or bust for my sz 12

They will drop in price a bit. After release usually goes like this.

1. SNKRS drops.
2. We all miss out, resellers and bots grab all the pairs.
3. Resellers get their pairs in and begin undercutting each other on Stockx and Ebay.
4. Prices start to slowly go back up.

Are some of the pairs more pink in the midsole than others? Been looking around and a few friends that hit have midsoles way more pink ish than others while some look straight up sail. It could be a lighting and camera thing I suppose.

Still not so patiently waiting for shipping. Checked out at like 7 min after the drop with a 5 min wait time. Praying for no cancellation

First pair touched down, and I am loving them. I am a huge fan of details, and when they take the time to redo the packaging I am even more sold. I was lucky enough to hit 2 pairs, which made striking out on the 3s easier to deal with. 2nd pair is sitting with its shipping label. Per usual, I like contrasting color ways so here is a maroon’ish shot:
64E5EAB6-FD22-41B5-9821-A9783769C209.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom