As Promised!
CEBA2CE2-C10F-4FAE-8A49-C1916AC43C9C.jpeg
E08CD547-1474-4344-B677-D13DED538BE6.jpeg
A27C5ECC-168D-4831-9545-158FEC977821.jpeg
536BD9BD-8C2D-4A9D-B4F0-F4A3B19E78C6.jpeg
BFA607B6-FACF-4CEB-BDE7-7B3B6D22BF9C.jpeg
43DDAABC-7D35-4D6E-8CC6-F938F8FD2D11.jpeg
2F6141B2-4501-459A-BCD0-172A53EDB252.jpeg
Let us know how they fit compared to other common Js when you get a chance.

*EDIT

I see you said TTS, so the same size as 1s? or 11s?

So what’s the prognosis as far as ability to cop. These are the last pr I want in the foreseeable future. Would like to be able to just logon and buy
They're 2s and they're not a collab release either so the only people buying these are genuine Air Jordan/MJ fans, the younger crowd that buys Jordan's just because they're Jordan's, and the people that will buy these after somehow striking out on the Cherry 11s. I think they'll sit at least an hour or two past launch at 10:00 AM EST/the equivalent PST time, but I don't see them sitting for days or weeks even. Will definitely be a lot of restocks too like with the Fire Red 3s a month ago so I think you'll be fine. Just don't oversleep come release day and you'll get your pair.

They're 2s and they're not a collab release either so the only people buying these are genuine Air Jordan/MJ fans, the younger crowd that buys Jordan's just because they're Jordan's, and the people that will buy these after somehow striking out on the Cherry 11s. I think they'll sit at least an hour or two past launch at 10:00 AM EST/the equivalent PST time, but I don't see them sitting for days or weeks even. Will definitely be a lot of restocks too like with the Fire Red 3s a month ago so I think you'll be fine. Just don't oversleep come release day and you'll get your pair.

These aint gonna sit for no damn hour or two after launch. Its a Chi color. Its gonna be an insta sell out. FR3 whack af, if it aint BC/WC/TB then no ones gonna care like that.

These aint gonna sit for no damn hour or two after launch. Its a Chi color. Its gonna be an insta sell out. FR3 whack af
Stopped reading there to be honest. :rofl: But you're right. It was definitely a stretch to say they'd sit THAT long just because they're a Jordan 2.
goku-yawn.gif

Plus there’s no way Nike is making as many pairs of these as FR3s lol. Dude is tripping
This too. I hadn't thought about this factor and as such, I totally rescind my previous speculative statement about these sitting because I genuinely forgot that GR 2s are absolute stinkers every release and flop like modern NBA players when they get breathed on. There's no way JB produces enough of these for them to sit, especially an hour or two past launch. That was a massive reach on my part and I fully admit I am wrong. The reason I even suggested it is because I was thinking about how a lot of Nike Air releases have been extremely easy to grab over the past couple years, and on rare occasions even sitting around online during release day for up to a half hour past launch. (E.g. '19 Black Infrareds which are undoubtedly far more popular than these). So I got ahead of myself. Still though, I highly doubt these will be hard to get unless they release them in Jordan 1 High '85 numbers.

Stopped reading there to be honest. :rofl: But you're right. It was definitely a stretch to say they'd sit THAT long just because they're a Jordan 2.
goku-yawn.gif

This too. I hadn't thought about this factor and as such, I totally rescind my previous speculative statement about these sitting because I genuinely forgot that GR 2s are absolute stinkers every release and flop like modern NBA players when they get breathed on. There's no way JB produces enough of these for them to sit, especially an hour or two past launch. That was a massive reach on my part and I fully admit I am wrong. The reason I even suggested it is because I was thinking about how a lot of Nike Air releases have been extremely easy to grab over the past couple years, and on rare occasions even sitting around online during release day for up to a half hour past launch. (E.g. '19 Black Infrareds which are undoubtedly far more popular than these). So I got ahead of myself. Still though, I highly doubt these will be hard to get unless they release them in Jordan 1 High '85 numbers.

Man said stopped reading there as if I didnt make my point yet. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom