Air Jordan XX3 Unappreciation?

Ha! Ha! Ha! I wish I was you in that gym. Bred 6 rings Ha! Ha!
roll.gif
The kicksyou had on were probably the best in the room by far.

overated on Niketalk and not that hot, but with the motorsports and bulls colorway I couldn't resist from coppin.
ohwell.gif
The other colorways I don't careabout.

Don't pay those scrubs any mind, they're clearly envious.

The Air Jordan XX3 is a masterful basketball sneaker, it's a top tier shoe compared to those gimmicky imitation AJ XI's.

XX3's are gonna go down as one of the best J's ever. People will be fiending for them in a few years like people do for XI's now. I have whitestealths and old loves, I really want some black stealths and chicagos.

well saying that your in a gym class, your either in high school or grammar school. Consider yourself one of the young few in that school that knows a classicwhen they see it. Wear as many XX3 colorways as possible to school now i bet dudes are hating.

Lotta people dont appreciate the XX3.... smh on those who believe any 6 rings is as fresh as a XX3...

I don't think the XXIII's are unappreciated....I love them! I only copped the all-stars one, but I just couldn't pull myself to spending almost$200 on another

I think they are beautiful shoes. I own a pair of the Wizards, the Chi's, and the gray stealths. The stealths I got for a GREAT deal ($100 off finishline)but I had to pay full retail for the other two. My only gripe is the poor production quality, nothing major but some creasing, extra material and bunchedleather on the side panel on one of them. And my Chi's came without a dogtag.

Also, these shoes feel great on my feet when wearing casually, but they hurt my pinkie toes so bad when i ball in them.

my all star 23s been in my closet deadstock since i got em , thing is now i went to look at em and the tongue is yellowing badly....
frown.gif
i gonna have to jus bustthem out n start wearing them grrrr . coudlnt believe they are yellowing tho...was gonna try keep em fresh til summer ...

XX3 will go down in history as one of the finest j's ever produced. I love all my xx3.. the craftsmanship on them is far beyond my expectation! there willalways be haters out there. i still have all my xx3 on ice.. instant classics!

my sleaths XX3 are
pimp.gif
. I want to copp the motorsport ones too. Those cats who said the 6 rings too better are clowns. Those are one of the fuglyest %%+pieces of ++%@! I ever since the XV cames o

Back
Top Bottom