AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The only pair I care about is most likely easy to get, Bring on the DNA's :smile:

PS I got the COG and I was super underwhelmed (I'll never wear them). Hoping the DNA's give me that classic Jordan vibe I personally look for in the sig line :smile:

Dynasties on Kickscrew are $250 shipped in most sizes. Those of us that got cancelled on $210 shipped probably will never buy from them again but what about the other ppl that likes the colorway?

Dynasties on Kickscrew are $250 shipped in most sizes. Those of us that got cancelled on $210 shipped probably will never buy from them again but what about the other ppl that likes the colorway?
They should‘ve honored those orders, then after that if they wanted to raise the price on a new batch, fine. That’s a scummy thing to do to people. A bunch of jerks.

Welcome to my new reality of leaving the hobvy. I'm getting rid of 85% of my sneaker collection! Hobby just isn't the same!

I sold a lot of my shoes this year. With covid limiting the options it’s a resellers market. Not just for shoes, for a lot of things. People just buying to resell and most consumers are SOL on products they want. It’s whatever. I really like these so resell it is...

What happen to all the these people sayin these are trash I wouldn’t buy these for retail etc 😴
First impressions on average are typically meh or something that needs time to grow on people.
Going off the COGs and general design i didnt care for them at all being a big fan of the XXX4s and that i prefer leaner more so skin* like shoes.
It wasnt until atleast for now resigning on the Kobe line due to resellers that i even wanted to give these a go.
To date the only cws i feel are spot on perfect as is are the Morphos, Frags followed by the Dynasties that id only black the sole on.
Like the Warriors since we didnt get a black/red 34 and the DNAs because well...im a sucker for OG home colors but both need additional work to get them where id like.

Back
Top Bottom