AIr jordan XXXV first info.

KickScrew actually responded to my email about my cancelled order. Bunch of BS that they are a consignment shop and once a shoe sells at a price the next price pops up. Replied telling them they are liars and they have a long time reputation of cancelling orders when they realize sneakers are more limited and can make more money. Said they are a shady business and their customer service is awful. Not gonna do anything but I just wanted say it to them. No one got a pair at $175.

I grab all my Jordans in 10.5 and these were no different. Fit much better then the 34’s which I didn’t keep the pair I had because I needed a sz 11. They are stiff as heck walking around the house but I like them. Casual wear only but they feel like they will be great ball shoes as a former player myself.

Attachments

• 5126A45A-3B94-418E-8B4D-9C49453D1216.jpeg
    5126A45A-3B94-418E-8B4D-9C49453D1216.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 330
Somethings telling me these frags are going to be more available than we think, they produced a sizable size run.

NNNNNNnnnnope!

BUT i someone just accepted my offer for warriors for 220 shipped so i guess ilk take the good with the bad.

Back
Top Bottom