AIr jordan XXXV first info.

ErYHI1YW4AIxgB7.jpg
Melo logo is one of the sickest logo as far as doning the Jordan brand comes. shout out to the Maestro 2s. love those a lot as far as stle and performance is concerned. criminally underrated.

You'd think Nike could make him some PEs capable of withstanding his brute force. Especially in light of what happened to his shoe that one night at Duke. On top of the safety aspect, it's not going to be a good look the night he disintegrates the flagship Air Jordan, which would be covered endlessly on every media platform LOL

without that ****plate in the midsection, the shoe imo would hold. personally, the plate doesn't do much anyways. might as well completely eliminate it.

I like the 34 better. The 35 could've been sick--and I'm just talking looks-wise here--but the released colorblocking doesn't do much for me. Also don't like the giant plastic eclipse plate circle on the lateral side. But some of the PEs, including that Melo PE above, incorporate it way better by having contrasting paint on the center of the midsole and the front and rear of the midsole, which is part of blending the plate into the shoe as more of a visual design element. That Melo PE also proves to me that my thought was correct: they look better when the upper suede/leather panels look connected rather than broken up by that usually shiny piece with the Jumpan. The piece on his pair looks white, so it blends in with the two panels where they come together. They should've made it all one piece in the first place and not broken it up with that connector piece. And the black tongue and toe with white panels surrounding it works better than what they did with the released DNA pair. They should've reversed the blocking on that pair, it would've made it resemble the black-toe 13.

Last edited:
If the 36 comes with any kind of plate, JB doesn't understand the essence of overkill...

Today should be DSG shipping day on Breds. If someone gets shipping, please post.

Them having a FSR for so long while other site's dropped sizes has me looking a little side-eyed at them

When are we gonna see more colorways drop though? So many options and next to nothing releasing that I know of. Can anyone tell me what's on the calendar that will actually see the light of day please?

I like the 34 better. The 35 could've been sick--and I'm just talking looks-wise here--but the released colorblocking doesn't do much for me. Also don't like the giant plastic eclipse plate circle on the lateral side. But some of the PEs, including that Melo PE above, incorporate it way better by having contrasting paint on the center of the midsole and the front and rear of the midsole, which is part of blending the plate into the shoe as more of a visual design element. That Melo PE also proves to me that my thought was correct: they look better when the upper suede/leather panels look connected rather than broken up by that usually shiny piece with the Jumpan. The piece on his pair looks white, so it blends in with the two panels where they come together. They should've made it all one piece in the first place and not broken it up with that connector piece. And the black tongue and toe with white panels surrounding it works better than what they did with the released DNA pair. They should've reversed the blocking on that pair, it would've made it resemble the black-toe 13.
I agree. The contrast midsole with the muted “bridge” connecting the upper panels is the best chance at giving the shoe flow. Not sure why they’re paying Kemy what they do for her to ....design dope PE mocks? Exactly how does the brand make money from that? They’re paying millions in endorsements but leaving money on the table with these weak retail drops.

Melo logo is one of the sickest logo as far as doning the Jordan brand comes. shout out to the Maestro 2s. love those a lot as far as stle and performance is concerned. criminally underrated.

These are by far my favorite color blocking on the 35s. Which means they won't release 😅😅

San Diego State University PEs

This pair is pretty solid ... until I see what they did to the toes. Would've just been better with white toes. With just red and white main panels, they'd be reminiscent of the white/red 12s and 13s.

I agree. The contrast midsole with the muted “bridge” connecting the upper panels is the best chance at giving the shoe flow. Not sure why they’re paying Kemy what they do for her to ....design dope PE mocks? Exactly how does the brand make money from that? They’re paying millions in endorsements but leaving money on the table with these weak retail drops.
Who is Kemy?
And I agree completely re: the ongoing onslaught of PEs and mediocre retail releases. Certainly the market won't support 45 colorways at retail, but it would make more sense to me if the majority of PEs at least had similar blocking to the retail pairs, just with different colors here and there. The midsole treatement alone on the PEs makes them look like a different shoe compared to what people can buy. To your point, it seems like a giant waste of time and marketing budget when the whole purpose of having players wear your shoe is to motivate real people to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom