AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Another pic from the same guy, and bigger versions of the other images. You can zoom all the way in and see a lot of great details, including that fire samurai logo that everybody despises so much these will be an easy cop for the 3 of us who like em. Seriously though, that's a beautiful shoe. Not for everybody, and I get it if its an easy pass for some. But to me they look luxe. Like if instead of the center of gravity shoe picture, imagine if this picture would have leaked first. I'm not a fan of when the fabric colors don't match the rubber colors well (the reds), and the netting is dope but what's up with the 10x6 section at the toe that looks different in the light. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the 21st. Can't wait to see the Morpho and DNA colorways this up close.

1601601754774.png

1601601879591.png

1601601944657.png

1601602044909.png

Another pic from the same guy, and bigger versions of the other images. You can zoom all the way in and see a lot of great details, including that fire samurai logo that everybody despises so much these will be an easy cop for the 3 of us who like em. Seriously though, that's a beautiful shoe. Not for everybody, and I get it if its an easy pass for some. But to me they look luxe. Like if instead of the center of gravity shoe picture, imagine if this picture would have leaked first. I'm not a fan of when the fabric colors don't match the rubber colors well (the reds), and the netting is dope but what's up with the 10x6 section at the toe that looks different in the light. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the 21st. Can't wait to see the Morpho and DNA colorways this up close.

1601601754774.png

1601601879591.png

1601601944657.png

1601602044909.png
Amen bro these do look super luxe! They kind a give me the black and red 21 feels with the nubuck and colorway. I love these and DNA. **** I would even like the Green and Gum pair.

these will be an easy cop for the 3 of us who like em. Seriously though, that's a beautiful shoe. Not for everybody, and I get it if its an easy pass for some. But to me they look luxe. Like if instead of the center of gravity shoe picture, imagine if this picture would have leaked first. I'm not a fan of when the fabric colors don't match the rubber colors well (the reds), and the netting is dope but what's up with the 10x6 section at the toe that looks different in the light. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the 21st. Can't wait to see the Morpho and DNA colorways this up close.

1601601754774.png

1601601879591.png

1601601944657.png

1601602044909.png
Im in for a pair plus the DNAs as long as they dont get botted up, they just wont remain factory. As is the blocking is off or underwhelming but will be altering that to my liking.

XX3 is a top 5 air jordan for me looks wise, the finale being my favorite. But they felt like bricks on feet. The 31 and 34 are modern classics imo. 34 is a top 15 AJ of all time to me. Only a couple super dope colorways tho.
Some are simply stuck with the time.
Either they only like air Jordans until 13/14 retros or until 23.
I've been wearing modern air Jordans for casual, don't care what hypebeasts think.
I love air Jordans because of Michael Jordan and the unique designs.
That's why i was much disappointed when the 30s came out as they were lazy mostly carried over from the 29s.
From the recent models, i really love the 31, 33 and 34.

these look nice for hooping. unfortunately, i've accepted the fact that new sig Js will never have casual appeal again.

The breds look pretty dope from the side, but those toe box pix are a turnoff.

the toe on the 35’s is def a weak point.

as important as the toe box is, its def unappealing on these.

Back
Top Bottom