AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Other reviews have noted it's a heavier shoe. Vs themselves are heavy. And while it's surprising the traction isn't a-1, I could see the guys actually slip, and they can at least actually hoop. I didn't even include the part where dude said it hurt his feet because obviously that's some him-specific issue like he personally needs a different insole or to size up.

It just may be the case that the shoe doesn't work well for guards, but works better for taller guys 6'3 and up. Kemba seemed to play decent in his pair (I know nba players shoes are different but the weight wouldn't be) so I'm still optimistic, just not as gung ho as before because I was counting on the traction. Could be simple mathematics. Heavier, bigger shoe, also looks longer, so the traction doesn't work the same or as well. We'll be able to judge for ourselves in a few weeks.
Time will tell. I’ll def test them out. It’s been noted these are 1 oz heavier than the 34 which is more or less not an issue.

Time will tell. I’ll def test them out. It’s been noted these are 1 oz heavier than the 34 which is more or less not an issue.

An entire ounce heavier?

You know people know nothing about “Leg Day”!

1601917020581.gif

:lol: for the record, I just noted it was heavier. Also said instead of buying 4 (Warrior/Dna/Morpho/Dynasties) off jump, I was scaling it back to 2 (Warrior/Morpho). So I'm not slamming the shoe and I've said I don't wear them casually, and even with all that it's still really a wait-and-see for yourself type deal.

Anyway, I'm generally excited because there's a ton of great releases coming up in the next 60 days. Hopefully these XXXVs exceed expectations.

:lol: for the record, I just noted it was heavier. Also said instead of buying 4 (Warrior/Dna/Morpho/Dynasties) off jump, I was scaling it back to 2 (Warrior/Morpho). So I'm not slamming the shoe and I've said I don't wear them casually, and even with all that it's still really a wait-and-see for yourself type deal.

Anyway, I'm generally excited because there's a ton of great releases coming up in the next 60 days. Hopefully these XXXVs exceed expectations.
I’m with you man. Def wasn’t taking shots at you. Just that it’s been noted it’s 1 oz heavier. To me the 34 is still a superb looking ball shoe that I can’t seem to stop playing in.

Mh philosophical question who's the girl on your profile pic tho??

I don't know, it's a photo that I found browsing the internet that reminded me of Jessica Alba

the only thing I'm bummed about is that I won't be able to cop on release day since the C/Ws I'm after are not first day release of the 35s. not saying the launch c/w is bad but it's not my favorite choice. gotta wait longer.

Im in for a pair plus the DNAs as long as they dont get botted up, they just wont remain factory. As is the blocking is off or underwhelming but will be altering that to my liking.
You gonna connect those black panels with the soles using extra paint?? Is that what you're implying??

So sick of Jordan Brand “first release” shoes only sizing up to a 14.... 😡

I’ve looked on other foot sites release calendars and it looks like SNKRS is the only place to grab the COG’s.

I need a size 15. If anyone knows of other spots to cop on release day that may have a full size run let me know!

Back
Top Bottom