AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Galaxy theme
Screenshot_2020-10-08-12-14-25.png
Really like the patent touch.

Man I definitely love these 35s a lot. Disclaimer I've never really been a "Lebron fan" dont really watch his games unless it's the finals or playoffs. But I have been watching those 18s close. The full length zoom with Air in the heel and Cushlon in the front. I'm lost idk which way to go. I mean I use them for bodybuilding im about 5'10 275 Lbs so I have heard Lebrons are more comfy for bigger people.

Man I definitely love these 35s a lot. Disclaimer I've never really been a "Lebron fan" dont really watch his games unless it's the finals or playoffs. But I have been watching those 18s close. The full length zoom with Air in the heel and Cushlon in the front. I'm lost idk which way to go. I mean I use them for bodybuilding im about 5'10 275 Lbs so I have heard Lebrons are more comfy for bigger people.
Never have been never will be a fan of his but have loved wearing Soldier 10s the last couple years for leg days because of just how rugged they are.
XXX5s definitely appear to have been created with heavier builds in mind such as Zion, look to let go of the 10s for that same reason. Nightwing did a great video highlighting just how beefy these things are.

I think it's splitting hairs. They're both max cushion setups. You should base your opinion on other factors like looks or price.

I'm only speculating as I don't have the 35 or 18 but I do have the 34 and 17 and both setups look like they're building upon the previous model's foundation. I wouldn't have a problem with either if I could only have one.

KD 12 and 13 is also worth a look if you're interested in some killer cushion. Zoom strobel is really nice.

I think it's splitting hairs. They're both max cushion setups. You should base your opinion on other factors like looks or price.

I'm only speculating as I don't have the 35 or 18 but I do have the 34 and 17 and both setups look like they're building upon the previous model's foundation. I wouldn't have a problem with either if I could only have one.

KD 12 and 13 is also worth a look if you're interested in some killer cushion. Zoom strobel is really nice.
Damn I really appreciate you taking the time to answer this. I have heard great things about the KD 13 are they comfy like the 34s? I have the 34S and love the zoom feeling but the full zoom unit like the AJ12s is my favorite cushioning. KD13s have double stack zoom too right?

Ima shoot for the black red colorway. Idk if I go for TTS or half up like I did the 34.

I’m guessing the fixed the sizing problem. I think I heard that in an overseas review vid but can’t remember.

I asked Drew Hammell who runs the Nikestories Instagram page. I asked him about sizing as he ready has a pair of the COG that Nike funnel out to the sneaker IG people. He said to go with the same size as you did for the 34. I went TTS on my blue void 34 and they fit but snug. I'll get these .5 up. 👍

Damn I really appreciate you taking the time to answer this. I have heard great things about the KD 13 are they comfy like the 34s? I have the 34S and love the zoom feeling but the full zoom unit like the AJ12s is my favorite cushioning. KD13s have double stack zoom too right?
Yeah full length and double in the front. But the true highlight is the lack of a true strobel board. The zoom is directly under the insole.

Yeah full length and double in the front. But the true highlight is the lack of a true strobel board. The zoom is directly under the insole.
Wow bro that sounds super comfy my bad for asking so much, but does the zoom bottom out when ur walking on it. I'm just so confused about the zoom strobel lol. Sounds impossibly comfy lol.

Wow bro that sounds super comfy my bad for asking so much, but does the zoom bottom out when ur walking on it. I'm just so confused about the zoom strobel lol. Sounds impossibly comfy lol.
You can feel it bottom out if you're consciously playing with it, like leaning with all your weight on the ball of your forefoot to make it dig into the zoom but not walking regularly.

Back
Top Bottom