AIr jordan XXXV first info.

At least that glacier grey/laser crimson colorway breaks up the big eclipse ear by making it two different colors. Every colorway of these should employ that strategy.
Glad to see a fair amount of people actually like these, because every day I come in here and look at them again, the worse they look to me :lol:

ghjkhgjg.jpg
gkhgkfjgfyty.jpg

At least that glacier grey/laser crimson colorway breaks up the big eclipse ear by making it two different colors. Every colorway of these should employ that strategy.
Glad to see a fair amount of people actually like these, because every day I come in here and look at them again, the worse they look to me :lol:
Not to blow your mind or anything, but I actually like these better than the 33 and 34(high).

If any colorway can swing me on a pair of Jordans, this is it. And for the 35, it does nothing to improve my opinion of the model LOL
Not to blow your mind or anything, but I actually like these better than the 33 and 34(high).
I almost said something to you before :lol:
The 33s are admittedly a bit strange and out there, so I can buy that argument even if I don't agree. But you just don't like the 34s because you're obsessed with that "cheap" upper material. But looks-wise, 34s are six galaxies ahead of these things, at least. But whatever floats our boats, bruh! LOL

But you just don't like the 34s because you're obsessed with that "cheap" upper material. But looks-wise, 34s are six galaxies ahead of these things, at least.
Yes, you’re right, I can‘t get past the cheap 34 material. I lIke the design but not that cheap crap. I’ll take this 35 over the 34 high, but not the 34 low. The 34 low is definitely better. In hand will determine if I keep or not.

I love this guy for some reason. I've watched a few dozen of his videos. Something about how bootleg and minimal his setup is just cracks me up, but also makes me like his opinion. I love how he starts out like "when we first saw this, it was poop". :lol:

This is probably my first "the turn" shoe. I am kind of sad about what he said at 13:00 in about the tread's life outdoors, considering what the Rona has done to bball options for most of us. But he brought me back by talking about how the shoe is wide enough that narrow footers might consider sizing down. Nike shoes are a minefield for us wide footers, which is why I had to send back KDs and Kyries and a few other shoes. So the fact that these are apparently good for wide footers means I'm going to give them a shot.

I like the new white/red colorway. The netting looks dope to me, and I like how subtle the hits are on the shoe. I'll look like I'm wearing eskimo boots when I play, but screw it, I'm in.

After seeing these first 2 colorways I’m disappointed. Shoe has potential with the right colorway we’ll never get. Much like the 32’s.

Back
Top Bottom