AIr jordan XXXV first info.

You guys keep forgetting about Kemba

Funny, I erased his name in my previous post in error and forgot to add it back - my oversight. But, he still wouldn’t be the face of the Jordan 35 in my opinion. No knock on Kemba at all. This is becoming, if not already, Tatums team. So while Kemba Is certainly a hooper, he’s not the guy you’d make the solo feature for the new model. I could see a joint ad with Kemba and Tatum tho.

JS”

Last edited:
Frankly I don’t think there’s much anyone who can move shoes in the NBA currently besides Lebron.. And even a lot of his s*** doesn’t sell too well..

I think some if it has to do with the current lack of breakout star NBA players. But even more so I think the shoe market is pretty heavily saturated now compared to the 80s and 90s.. People have a lot more options now for comfortable shoes.

Running shoes in modern form didn’t really exist until around 2000, and think how many random a** people you see wearing running shoes. It’s a pretty significant percentage. 30 years ago a lot of those people would have went with basketball shoes.

And also, MOST PEOPLE WHO WANT NICE BASKETBALL SHOES JUST F*** WITH AIR JORDANS. 👽

Dont know If anyone has posted yet but, there is mad zoom in these beasts. For the tech heads.
20200913_202947.jpg

Dont know If anyone has posted yet but, there is mad zoom in these beasts. For the tech heads.
20200913_202947.jpg
As far as the cushioning is concerned these look awesome. However the inner lining on the upper towards the midfoot is a huge step backwards in comparison to last years model. I’ll have to wait for a weight reduced SE version of this

Frankly I don’t think there’s much anyone who can move shoes in the NBA currently besides Lebron.. And even a lot of his s*** doesn’t sell too well..

I think some if it has to do with the current lack of breakout star NBA players. But even more so I think the shoe market is pretty heavily saturated now compared to the 80s and 90s.. People have a lot more options now for comfortable shoes.

Running shoes in modern form didn’t really exist until around 2000, and think how many random a** people you see wearing running shoes. It’s a pretty significant percentage. 30 years ago a lot of those people would have went with basketball shoes.

And also, MOST PEOPLE WHO WANT NICE BASKETBALL SHOES JUST F*** WITH AIR JORDANS. 👽

it is indeed more saturated now. and also the lack of breakout stars and the designs back then were dope. Nikes back then were either Nike Jordans and Uptempos, Reebok Shaqs, Adidas Spaceships, Converse Pump or React Juice, Fila Grant Hills, etc..... the popularity also came due to the world exposure of basketball paraded by the Dream Team and Michael Jordan.

as far as current generation of people wanting nice shoes are more hype driven rather than actual self reflection of what they want.

Luka sold out a Jordan 1 mid in 30 minutes. There’s an international and growing US market for him.

I was on the fence but the 35 is growing on me. It’ll definitely be a game time decision but I don’t really play anymore. Hopefully I can pull them off casually

I was on the fence but the 35 is growing on me. It’ll definitely be a game time decision but I don’t really play anymore. Hopefully I can pull them off casually
You'll be able to. They look sleek yet eccentric enough for an everyday oufit, whether it's a normie or a fashionized one.

this is also my predicament. while I really love ballin hard, I'm reachin that point where I'm only better off with budget model. I rarely go 100% anymore and on good days, I'm managing at most around 60%. for someone who has his best days over, legs gone, endurance gone, athleticism isn't as it used to be. now I'm stuck with shooting and orchestrating the ball which I don't mind but still, hard to be not that competitive anymore.

Last edited:
Yea after seeing the 35. I'm super curious to how they plan on emphasizing the 6 to a modern day look.
Same here it's almost a anxious feeling too, they could either mess them up real bad or do amazing. So far the consensus is these 35s are not that great for most so I'm hoping the 36 is super on point. Kinda like the 33 then the 34 saved the line again.

Same here it's almost a anxious feeling too, they could either mess them up real bad or do amazing. So far the consensus is these 35s are not that great for most so I'm hoping the 36 is super on point. Kinda like the 33 then the 34 saved the line again.

does it really matter to you what other people say? that being said, preference is always subjective. I guess the best answer is to follow your heart without any influence from anybody. I believe it's nonsense to judge a shoe due to peer pressure. I get that now because the last time I was gouge to buying a shoe was due to sales talk then regretting my purchase after.

does it really matter to you what other people say? that being said, preference is always subjective. I guess the best answer is to follow your heart without any influence from anybody. I believe it's nonsense to judge a shoe due to peer pressure. I get that now because the last time I was gouge to buying a shoe was due to sales talk then regretting my purchase after.
No I dont really care what people say. If you go back you'll see that I said I love this model since the leak. I said the consensus is they are ugly/bad so I hope the 36 is close to looking like an updated og. I appreciate you looking out and everything

uuuuuhhhhh yeah. hopefully they'd be much better than the boring 34 BlackCats.

Black cat 4's and 34's are at the top of my list. Anything glossy, flashy, or way out the norm. I pass. Black cat 6 has too much white and too many polka dots.

Black cat 6 should have came with an all black buttery suede with reflective holes(like the infrareds).

Which black cats are not boring to you?

Back
Top Bottom