AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I see alot of got'em already posted on ebay never understood why people go through so much just for a few dollars well i guess the good things is you don't have to pay that final selling value fee if the item sale for over a hundred anymore so i guess it a win situation for the reseller now

Last edited by a moderator:
no worries. I like COG but I’ll get it on the restock or just some GR. I just want them to ball in. But definitely can’t have this error message for the Mag adapt BB. I need those!!

Maaaan, you and me both. Seems like from what I've heard, that payment error mostly happens with desktop, but who knows. At least I can confirm it didn't kill the purchase.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Naw, it is cool. The Deltas were my fav from the collection, but nothing that I was too pressed for (you know me when I am in pressed mode :rofl:). Plus with them being a draw and SNKRS seem to be the only place to cop them, I was eating my breakfast from Panera Bread straight chilling on the L. HAHAHA Now the What The 5s I will be in super pressed beast mode for!
Ah, ok. Haha, “straight chilling on the L.” 😆 Yes, yes, What the 5s are super SUPER pressed beast mode! 🤒

Yeah, both the bred and Fragment 35s look hella nice, but I was more drawn to the COGs because the gray and hints of green reminded me of the OG Bel Air 5s. I am wondering if there are any laces that matches the ones in the 35s because you already know I wanna do a swap! :smokin
Wow, you’re right, I didn’t even think of that but it does remind of the OG Bel Air. No wonder why I was drawn to it.

Yes, I figured you would be all on the lace swap. :lol:

Wow, you’re right, I didn’t even think of that but it does remind of the OG Bel Air. No wonder why I was drawn to it.
The model gives me modern, sleeker Reebok Shaqnosis vibes, but the colorways we have seen so far and the design makes it not look fugly like the Shaqnosis. LOL

I forgot all about the DNAs.....those may be the 2nd 35 CW I try to cop.

It’s not only a SNKRS release folks:

Attachments

• 62288C76-89E9-42D0-9CA2-C341888BD0BD.jpeg
    62288C76-89E9-42D0-9CA2-C341888BD0BD.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 492
I see alot of got'em already posted on ebay never understood why people go through so much just for a few dollars well i guess the good things is you don't have to pay that final selling value fee if the item sale for over a hundred anymore so i guess it a win situation for the reseller now

it's called desperation. with the Covid thing got people unemployed, even the value of a cup of coffee is worth every penny. on the otherhand, you have to think that a few dollars is worth a lot to a reseller which bought over a thousand pair.

Last edited:
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Naw, it is cool. The Deltas were my fav from the collection, but nothing that I was too pressed for (you know me when I am in pressed mode :rofl:). Plus with them being a draw and SNKRS seem to be the only place to cop them, I was eating my breakfast from Panera Bread straight chilling on the L. HAHAHA Now the What The 5s I will be in super pressed beast mode for!

Yeah, both the bred and Fragment 35s look hella nice, but I was more drawn to the COGs because the gray and hints of green reminded me of the OG Bel Air 5s. I am wondering if there are any laces that matches the ones in the 35s because you already know I wanna do a swap! :smokin
I guess I’ll wait for yall on feets on these. I need them Bred and Frags.

I'm doing the same thing I did with the 34. wait out the storm and go for the better colorways and see if there are any defects that needs to be addressed. the launch colorways for me from the 34s and 35s were not worth launch day purchase. oh and forget the 33s, those I didn't like at all, EVER.

I'm doing the same thing I did with the 34. wait out the storm and go for the better colorways and see if there are any defects that needs to be addressed. the launch colorways for me from the 34s and 35s were not worth launch day purchase. oh and forget the 33s, those I didn't like at all, EVER.

33 launch color was immaculate, and only color bought. I understand settling the impulsive buying down on new flagship

Back
Top Bottom