AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Buddy, welcome to the club. I had that exact revalation last year, and I've already sold 25 pairs of my DS shoes. Can't off load the majority of the rest of my collection fast enough. While I'll always love shoes, and will purchase certain pairs (carmine 6, Fire Red 4, any Agassi or Bo OG retro, old flights, etc) the impulse purchases are DONE! And truthfully, I feel better for it. It's getting harder & harder to get things, due to all the hypebeasts and people wanting to get their "Instagram flex" for likes. Not me!

After about 31 years of tracking down sneakers on a constant basis, I'm done! Just looking for other avenues to help sell other shoes I have that may be barely worn or of other brands. Like you mentioned with health issues, I too have LOADS of them (Crohn's & I'm a transplant patient) and in the end, it's not worth the stress.

I wanted these, I was busy, and missed. Saw the notification for direct to cart on NDC. Went there, had the 11.5 in my cart, but I couldn't do it. So be it. I'll see if it's possible to track down the "Morpho" pair from China (love that color way the most anyhow) but if I don't, I'm okay. Even going to sell my blue voids among MANY MANY MANY other pairs. The hobby just isn't what is used to be. But I feel better for it. The $$$ I get for all my shoes will be used for other things, especially with what's going on in the world. I just don't need all this extra stuff.

All the shoe stuff aside, I hope you’re hanging in there, man. My wife has had both a heart and kidney transplant, so I know something about the challenges transplant patients face. Respect for getting through it.

Buddy, welcome to the club. I had that exact revalation last year, and I've already sold 25 pairs of my DS shoes. Can't off load the majority of the rest of my collection fast enough. While I'll always love shoes, and will purchase certain pairs (carmine 6, Fire Red 4, any Agassi or Bo OG retro, old flights, etc) the impulse purchases are DONE! And truthfully, I feel better for it.
Have been buying Jordan's since 93' and collecting since 01'. During the last 20 years I have went through periods of selling my collection and then ultimately building it back up, and I can tell you I'm always my happiest after selling everything off. You think getting these great shoes will make you happy, but it ends up being the opposite; when you open up your closet and you have $10K worth of unworn shoes rotting away it is quite depressing, and you start thinking "what the hell am I doing?".

Uhhh wtf is that yellow pair though??

Anybody who wants the “morpho” colorway from overseas, besides GOAT AND stockx your best bet is eBay.

Hop on Ebay within a couple days of whenever they release, and you can purchase them from overseas sellers for slightly over retail. It’s been like this with the Asian 33s and 34s.. All Guo releases have been on there, but only typically for a few days after release.

😆😂🤣😃 Check out Page. 9 Post #209 in this thread. :lol::rofl:

man, you guys backtrack that far. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
20pb1x.jpg

Went from zero on release time to having 3 separate emails for the COG. I guess 3G speed meant 3 pairs. Not sure how that happened. Odd.

If only the outside of the shoe matched the inside of it. I really like it though. Struggling with this one. The Tongue logo difference is not helping either. The XX3 is the only model that can get away with that imo.

Definitely don't get it. The logo is huge! Wait for the DNAs, they're out in just a few weeks

I mean look how huge this logo is!

1603075040836.png

Skip em. Or let em sit & wait for disco:emoji_thumbsup:

Buddy, welcome to the club. I had that exact revalation last year, and I've already sold 25 pairs of my DS shoes. Can't off load the majority of the rest of my collection fast enough. While I'll always love shoes, and will purchase certain pairs (carmine 6, Fire Red 4, any Agassi or Bo OG retro, old flights, etc) the impulse purchases are DONE! And truthfully, I feel better for it. It's getting harder & harder to get things, due to all the hypebeasts and people wanting to get their "Instagram flex" for likes. Not me!

After about 31 years of tracking down sneakers on a constant basis, I'm done! Just looking for other avenues to help sell other shoes I have that may be barely worn or of other brands. Like you mentioned with health issues, I too have LOADS of them (Crohn's & I'm a transplant patient) and in the end, it's not worth the stress.

I wanted these, I was busy, and missed. Saw the notification for direct to cart on NDC. Went there, had the 11.5 in my cart, but I couldn't do it. So be it. I'll see if it's possible to track down the "Morpho" pair from China (love that color way the most anyhow) but if I don't, I'm okay. Even going to sell my blue voids among MANY MANY MANY other pairs. The hobby just isn't what is used to be. But I feel better for it. The $$$ I get for all my shoes will be used for other things, especially with what's going on in the world. I just don't need all this extra stuff.

I’m getting to that point, haven’t started selling yet but I’m getting there. I’ve been mentally going there for the past couple of years. I’ve realized that I have hundreds of pairs of shoes that I’ve never worn, and don’t see myself wearing them anytime soon.

Regarding buying hyped shoes or new releases, I don’t even try. If I get them in the future cool, if not then I’ll be ok. I really like getting the newest Jordan etc to play basketball in, but since gyms are closed that experience is gone.

And crohns will mess up everything so I truly understand, hopefully you have or will get it under control.

Back
Top Bottom