Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

The heel tab is annoying me :lol: ButI think the right colorway either they actually release may sway me but I’m not sure.

I don’t know if going forward they need to always pay homage to the first few Jordan’s. I’m okay with small detail but not being the focal point of selling this shoe.

Can anyone answer why Tate is so obsessed with these arched panel overlays slapped on the uppers? They clashed with the 35 collar cut and they clash on this shoe.

Not impressed so far. The materials are back to being very cheap looking. An Air Jordan should exude luxury even though it’s a basketball shoe. Only a better colorway and better materials will reel me in. As of now...PASS.

Also, don’t like that “fuse” look in the front.

The upper kind of reminds me of the Kevlar uppers on the early Oakley shoes.
oakley.jpeg

I might be in the minority on these but I like em a lot!! Can’t wait to see more and get the tech specs!!

See the VI lace “flap” nod.

*edit*
Tatum just warming up in the. Rocking the 34 in game. He did this with the 35 too

JS”
Nah you’re not the only one. Glad they have a toecap but this colorway yeesh.

No way it’s carbon. There was issues on the 28 with it peeling and cracking. Doubt they go that route again probably a poly if anything. Performance wise the look promising but I would love some raw leather on the heel at least or something.
CF was used on many Js, I hope they’ve gotten back to it

In all seriousness, maybe a different CW.

But none of the XXX silhouettes resonate with me outside of the XXXIIs.

Like the 35s, the more I look at these, the more I dislike them.

Why say you're gonna design a shoe influenced from the past, only to literally stitch an old design element directly on to it? That's lazy. That lace pocket has no business being on this shoe. It has no link to the rest of the shoe.

Same reason I hate Spiz'ikes, Dub Zeros, etc...

Back
Top Bottom