AM 97 SILVER/RED OG

got mine today. they're ok...nothing riveting lol. but i'm glad to have'em.

sorry my camera game needs upgraded something serious.

kashima air bubble vs 2010 og retro

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get minez!!!!

^^^

I never been a fan on 97s but them pictures are making me want to cop  a pair.

^Thats how they should be, big and plump.

I'm surprised the air units have been bigger, but you aint hearing no complaints.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^Thats how they should be, big and plump.

I'm surprised the air units have been bigger, but you aint hearing no complaints.

pimp.gif

pleasant suprise

Does the fit compare to the Air Max 2009?  I wear a sz 9 just seeing if i need to go down or stay true to size.....plan to use a discount code from Eastbay, so sizing help would def be appreciated.

SUPRA - the sole is primarily translucent, but there are a few spots of solid black.

To be honest, the quality on these IMO....is not that great at all besides the air bubble.

with that being said, no flash pics....once again, sorry my camera is dumb outdated.

and a bonus...pick ups from the last couple weeks, i'm done for a few months now...those of you grabbing the eggplants tomorrow enjoy yourselves! and if anyone has a size 12 2007 black/black foam box they don't need please PM me, as you can see i bought mine without the original box
frown.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^
i warned ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

court force lux, am97, 07 black foams, flightposite ii kg

Saw these today at Champs. They look pretty good. Air bubbles are big and I'm glad they went with the translucent sole. Gotta chill on copping kicks, but if they drop in price anywhere, I'll try to scoop a pair. Looking forward to the gold ones...

eek.gif
looking good without the flash too! I absolutely love these and I need some soon
devil.gif
Thanks for the pix! Keep 'em coming!

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

Does the fit compare to the Air Max 2009?  I wear a sz 9 just seeing if i need to go down or stay true to size.....plan to use a discount code from Eastbay, so sizing help would def be appreciated.

They are a little narrower, but true to size just like the 2009's.

They fit fine true to size. Still up in the air on picking these up. The soles is a clear dark color and not a solid black like the retros or OG pair. Quality just isn't there, but wouldn't mind a pair rocking still, debating... right now, could still get 20% off from eastbay...

I ended up picking up two pairs of these, one for me and one for a friend. The only reason I did it was because I used the 20% off and had some giftcards that I bought with the 20% during xmas time and I got the gold club membership, so one pair ended up being $96 for me. I have a feeling that these will be available cheap later on, so I will wait to buy another pair then.

Back
Top Bottom