Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They are messing with us. It is two shoes. Have faith friends...

qyia.gif

what the fiegs are such an easy pass. Nike does the what the look right to me, even though they look like 2 different shoes, you can tell they go together. The what the fiegs just look like 2 different shoes period.

It looks like he did try to go this route, but just failed horribly

I don't think they'd look good even as two separate pairs.

If im not mistaken RF has done 27 Gel lyte IIIs, 2 of which didn't release. So if those awful samples were to be the real release id be pretty disappointed. I was hoping for some crazy what the fiegs. Matched or mismatched i dont care. I just want em to be crazy. He has enough colors and textiles to pull from. Nothing has ever lived up to the what the dunks. I hope the real version has been vastly improved from that crap sample.

For anyone interested in the full RF Gel Lyte III lineage. (The article is from before the flamingos and KFE pairs)

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/05/01/what-the-fieg-a-history-of-ronnie-fiegs-gel-lyte-iiis/

Last edited:
I'd rock them. I like stuff like that, I feel like all the Nike "What the..." Releases looked OK until they started throwing every print possible on there. The what the dunks were the all-time best IMO. These I'd mess with as is but I'm curious to see if they change it up.

What the Aaron's could maybe pass as 2 pairs.
But 1 super mismatched pair is just too much for me.
I couldn't even do gemnini so I doubt I'll go for these

Shoes are F'd up anyway, so Ronnie should make one with a normal liner and the other shoe leather lined. Ill fit, should discourage the wear of those atrocities. Such a shame, because if they were 2 different sets, they wouldn't be too bad. Ronnie been taking what Bob Ross says to heart.

Disappointed in WTF. Would have been great as two different pairs.. one pair... eh pass. Might cop just for trade bait.

Pulled trigger on Hal's..everyone seems to be happy with their pairs. Missing Dotty & Baits out of 25th Anniversary. Looking forward to Hanons

Back
Top Bottom