Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If the what the fiegs really are 2 pairs I'd go for the blue/black mix. Seems much easier to wear than that salmon toe/super green abomination

kicks x sbtg

Last edited:
I've been completely out of the loop on releases recently and I really wish I had copped those FP "squad" GLIII. What's a size 10 going for realistically? Anyone looking to trade a pair?

How is the sizing of gel lyte 3 compared to roshe runs? I wear a 9.5 in roshes, what should I get for gel lyte 3s?

How is the sizing of gel lyte 3 compared to roshe runs? I wear a 9.5 in roshes, what should I get for gel lyte 3s?
10, unless it's leather lined, then most stay TTS, which in your case, is probably a 9.5? Of course every foot is different. 

Extra Butter GLV "Lost in Translation/Karaoke"

Thoughts? I love the movie, so I might have to cop these. I think they came out better than all of the Kill Bill ones for sure. They're not amazing, but not bad. Wish they coulda somehow worked in the yellow from Bill Murray's shirt in that scene lol.

Extra Butter GLV "Lost in Translation/Karaoke"

Thoughts? I love the movie, so I might have to cop these. I think they came out better than all of the Kill Bill ones for sure. They're not amazing, but not bad. Wish they coulda somehow worked in the yellow from Bill Murray's shirt in that scene lol.
It got me thinking where that "zebra" print came from...

I knew it was definitely from the scenes of the night where they went out (because you mentioned karaoke)

and thought it was from Bill Murray's shirt or something... But you're right, he wore yellow that night, in the film.

It might be from the karaoke place; the couch might have had a zebra print... or somewhere from that night !!

Gonna look it up now.

Ok. Sorry about the rant. This picture should clarify things to the fans of the movie.

It got me thinking where that "zebra" print came from...

I knew it was definitely from the scenes of the night where they went out (because you mentioned karaoke)

and thought it was from Bill Murray's shirt or something... But you're right, he wore yellow that night, in the film.

It might be from the karaoke place; the couch might have had a zebra print... or somewhere from that night !!

Gonna look it up now.

Ok. Sorry about the rant. This picture should clarify things to the fans of the movie.
Hahaha yeah I thought the same initially. It's been a while since I've seen the movie, so I thought the zebra was from someones jacket or something. Forgot about the wall lol.

Hahaha yeah I thought the same initially. It's been a while since I've seen the movie, so I thought the zebra was from someones jacket or something. Forgot about the wall lol.
Incredible film. The vibes ...

Came out at such a great time in my life too (during school boy days).

Any idea where I can get a pair of these online in US10? Did it release in the US? Looking to use it as a base pair.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom