Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The sneaker game has become crazy. This wasn't even a really good release imo nevertheless it sold out in seconds...

Last edited:
If everybody uses a bot then you're back to square one... just sayin... 
What exactly do you mean by square one? More and more people are using automated methods now and it seems like you have a very slim chance if you aren't using one. If that's what it takes, then I would be down to experiment with it

Spoke to Bait. They never received their pairs. The also said undefeated didn't get theirs either.

Lineup at Packer was pretty organized. Line started at 1am, started really picking up around 5am, which is when I went over. Started moving the line at 11:30, which was nice.

Was lucky enough to grab my size. 7 hours talking with people that have the same interests as me. Nice change from the usual Friday night out. Some of you should try it.

What exactly do you mean by square one? More and more people are using automated methods now and it seems like you have a very slim chance if you aren't using one. If that's what it takes, then I would be down to experiment with it
If everybody has one then it will be the same **** than without it... You'll strike out against people with faster internet connection.... More and more people means less and less easy.... At first a minority of people was using bots which was great then it started to spread and now you can strike out with a good bot on NDC while it was so easy before... This **** has to be kept low key to be really efficient.

Last edited:
If everybody has one then it will be the same **** than without it... You'll strike out against people with faster internet connection.... 
More and more people means less and less easy.... At first a minority of people was using bots which was great then it started to spread and now you can strike out with a good bot on NDC while it was so easy before... This **** has to be kept low key to be really efficient.
This is true, but the fact is its NOT going to be kept low key. More & more people are using them, so you either take your chances w/o a bot or increase your chances with one. So I see two choices: 1. I don't use a bot and strike out most times against those who have them or 2. I use a bot to increase my chances, even though I will be battling against other bots.

Damn. I like flamingos more than these (I wanted these cause its a Chicago based company especially). The thirst for asics is no joke. Wish they'd make more pairs. Congrats to the people that got theirs.

Last edited:
This is true, but the fact is its NOT going to be kept low key. More & more people are using them, so you either take your chances w/o a bot or increase your chances with one. So I see two choices: 1. I don't use a bot and strike out most times against those who have them or 2. I use a bot to increase my chances, even though I will be battling against other bots.
Yea which is unfortunate... Anyway, now it's a great time to have one for Kith etc... cuz if there are some, they're still very low key...

Lineup at Packer was pretty organized. Line started at 1am, started really picking up around 5am, which is when I went over. Started moving the line at 11:30, which was nice.

Was lucky enough to grab my size. 7 hours talking with people that have the same interests as me. Nice change from the usual Friday night out. Some of you should try it.

Some of us have jobs.....

..anyways. I wonder how many pairs were produced because it really doesn't seem like they made many. Really thought these would fly under the radar...boy was I wrong. They're going for 300+ on eBay right now

Some of us have jobs.....

..anyways. I wonder how many pairs were produced because it really doesn't seem like they made many. Really thought these would fly under the radar...boy was I wrong. They're going for 300+ on eBay right now
These are going in the mid-to-high $200s. Even then, that will die down once the next release comes along. Just sold a pair for $265...

The way these sold out, the flamingos are basically going to be next to impossible to cop. Sold out in literally .1 seconds on every site that had them online
Nah, you have to look at it a little differently. 3 websites dropped them today. Each of them probably only had like 2 FSRs give or take. It'll actually most likely be easier to cop Flamingos as long as you know what you're doing.

Nah, you have to look at it a little differently. 3 websites dropped them today. Each of them probably only had like 2 FSRs give or take. It'll actually most likely be easier to cop Flamingos as long as you know what you're doing.

Good point. Someone fly me that bot in my pm's....and to think autofill was going to give me an edge :lol:.

Yeah Kith will probably have larger quantities, but there will be more people thirsting for them. You're going to have to be just as fast IMO.

Anyone think the green glow 4's are just an awful super green ripoff? They even made the toe a lighter grey unlike the sample pairs.

Anyone think the green glow 4's are just an awful super green ripoff? They even made the toe a lighter grey unlike the sample pairs.
Wut Hahahaha Jordan is not going to rip off an RF to sell pairs

Btw auto fill or not, if yall read on kith page, once you get into the step process you have 15 minutes to complete purchase, no need for bots past the adding the size and clicking to check out

Clearly they're not trying to ripoff rf, the ways the colors are place on the shoe reminds me of the super greens.

Wut Hahahaha Jordan is not going to rip off an RF to sell pairs

Btw auto fill or not, if yall read on kith page, once you get into the step process you have 15 minutes to complete purchase, no need for bots past the adding the size and clicking to check out

Where does it say that? I thought it was first to checkout. I didn't feel like I added to cart fast today, but I was able to checkout in record time! haha

Guess you won't have to worry about yellowing with these Asics accelerated the process. :x I don't see what the hype was about, I think some of you are just feinding for an asics collab since ecp.

Alright this might be a really stupid question but are the round laces with the 2 color diamond print pattern exclusive to Kith? Because I think they make any pair of Asics look 100x better

Back
Top Bottom