Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they should have left those small blue and red marks on the midsole off. Looking at it more, i think thats why they look bad. Too much alternating.

Last edited:
Saw these pop up on Premier
http://thepremierstore.com/collections/footwear?Brand=Asics&Size=Show All Sizes&SortBy=Newest

Have you always been in P'Cola or just moved there? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I've lived here since 1999, homie.. ​
Dang. I never noticed your location. I lived in Mobile, AL twice for a total of 8 years (uncle still lives there, too). I was in Pensacola a lot when I was dating my ex 
laugh.gif
. Plus I'm a native Floridian and Florida State season ticket holder even though I lived in Houston and San Diego now. So I was passing through there quite a bit.

Last edited:

Dang. I never noticed your location. I lived in Mobile, AL twice for a total of 8 years (uncle still lives there, too). I was in Pensacola a lot when I was dating my ex 
laugh.gif
. Plus I'm a native Floridian and Florida State season ticket holder even though I lived in Houston and San Diego now. So I was passing through there quite a bit.
Yeah mane 3rd Coast reppin! My location used to say "850" that should have been a big giveaway. 
laugh.gif
 Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Panama City Beach is my stomping grounds, folk! 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah mane 3rd Coast reppin! My location used to say "850" that should have been a big giveaway. 
laugh.gif
 Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Panama City Beach is my stomping grounds, folk! 
pimp.gif
I guess I just never paid attention to it haha. Plus you don't see very many people in the Panhandle into shoes
laugh.gif
. The West Coast is nice to visit, but I wouldn't consider living out here permanently (or the Orlando area for that matter and I grew up there). I lived in Panama City from '96-'97.

Anyone else feel like your Asics purchases have slowed down a lot this year? Not that I'm complaining because it's money saved, but I feel like I've spent more time trying to track down older stuff recently.

I guess I just never paid attention to it haha. Plus you don't see very many people in the Panhandle into shoes
laugh.gif
. The West Coast is nice to visit, but I wouldn't consider living out here permanently (or the Orlando area for that matter and I grew up there). I lived in Panama City from '96-'97.

Anyone else feel like your Asics purchases have slowed down a lot this year? Not that I'm complaining because it's money saved, but I feel like I've spent more time trying to track down older stuff recently.
Yeah mane, I was raised in Northern Cali. Northwest Florida is home though, (Poor Man's Paradise). Panama City Beach & Destin gets LIT! 
pimp.gif

As far as Asics purchases, I've pretty much shifted to New Balance. Don't have to worry about Resellers and grimey people too much with New Balance & they also offer a dope Customizer Program.. Still have love for Asics tho... 

Hell I feel like I'm home now. Born and raised in Mobile. Spent a few years in PCB. Live in Jax now. L.A. all day.

Last edited:

Pretty much a direct contrast from 2015. Pretty weak year across the board IMO, or maybe I'm just realizing I don't need as many sneakers as I think :lol:

Pretty much a direct contrast from 2015. Pretty weak year across the board IMO, or maybe I'm just realizing I don't need as many sneakers as I think
laugh.gif
Yep. My purchases across the board have gone down in 2016. There just hasn't been anything that has really wowed me so far (with the exception of super greens). I've been hesitant to even pick up the sneakers I did this year. 

Back
Top Bottom