Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Pretty much a direct contrast from 2015. Pretty weak year across the board IMO, or maybe I'm just realizing I don't need as many sneakers as I think
laugh.gif
yup. I've bought 6 pairs so far this year I think. And none of them have been from 2016 
laugh.gif

I guess I just never paid attention to it haha. Plus you don't see very many people in the Panhandle into shoes
laugh.gif
. The West Coast is nice to visit, but I wouldn't consider living out here permanently (or the Orlando area for that matter and I grew up there). I lived in Panama City from '96-'97.

Anyone else feel like your Asics purchases have slowed down a lot this year? Not that I'm complaining because it's money saved, but I feel like I've spent more time trying to track down older stuff recently.
Yeah mane, I was raised in Northern Cali. Northwest Florida is home though, (Poor Man's Paradise). Panama City Beach & Destin gets LIT! 
pimp.gif

As far as Asics purchases, I've pretty much shifted to New Balance. Don't have to worry about Resellers and grimey people too much with New Balance & they also offer a dope Customizer Program.. Still have love for Asics tho... 
Yeah, certainly more affordable in the SE, that's for sure. My uncle joined the Marines out of FL and ended up staying CA. Moved from Camp Pendleton when he got out and grew roots in San Fran. I'll be going up there to use his Warriors season tickets when I can 
happy.gif
 (hopefully to watch the Warriors lose, too. Have a a distaste from them these days. Orlando Magic from the beginning here
glasses.gif
)
Hell I feel like I'm home now. Born and raised in Mobile. Spent a few years in PCB. Live in Jax now. L.A. all day.
Funny the bad wrap a lot of the South gets.  There are rednecks everywhere, no matter what part of the country you're in. In any case, while there are certainly pluses and minuses to every place you live, overall, I prefer the South (add Texas if you're one not to include the Lone Star state as the South). 

Humidity sucks, but the cost of living and people make up for sweating your balls off 
laugh.gif

Anyone check out the some the new clothes Asics dropped? I may order a few pieces and see how it looks in person. 

I haven't checked this thread in a while, have these monstrosities been slandered already?

Dang. I never noticed your location. I lived in Mobile, AL twice for a total of 8 years (uncle still lives there, too). I was in Pensacola a lot when I was dating my ex 
laugh.gif
. Plus I'm a native Floridian and Florida State season ticket holder even though I lived in Houston and San Diego now. So I was passing through there quite a bit.
go noles!  prepping the box seats in the stadium right now for our first home game. you travel here for each home game?

Dang. I never noticed your location. I lived in Mobile, AL twice for a total of 8 years (uncle still lives there, too). I was in Pensacola a lot when I was dating my ex 
laugh.gif
. Plus I'm a native Floridian and Florida State season ticket holder even though I lived in Houston and San Diego now. So I was passing through there quite a bit.
go noles!  prepping the box seats in the stadium right now for our first home game. you travel here for each home game?
I wish lol. I live in San Diego now. I'll probably be on the Left Coast at least 3 or 4 more years and I've never been able to make every home game, even when I was in Mobile. When I was in Houston, I'd probably make 2/3 games and sell the rest and the past few seasons I've sold the entire season.  I haven't given up my FSU or Bucs season tickets because I have every intention of moving back to Texas or maybe the Panhandle and it would be too damn difficult to get the seats I have again. 

And regarding the improvements to Doak Campbell, thank goodness for the Champions Club seating. It allowed me to move up 8 rows this season 
laugh.gif
 I've seen pics in the emails FSU sends me and it looks like it's coming along nicely.  The Bucs are doing some upgrades, too.

Back
Top Bottom