Asics Love?!? Where is it?

emmi x asics tiger gel lyte3
Japan exclusive
@sneakersai_kr
japan exclusive....  
mean.gif

Finally got my 25th Anny Hanon in today and have to say, I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of materials.  Beautiful colorway, and planning to put in the rotation heavy, but I think I was just expecting more.  Anyone think anything similar on these?  

Finally got my 25th Anny Hanon in today and have to say, I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of materials.  Beautiful colorway, and planning to put in the rotation heavy, but I think I was just expecting more.  Anyone think anything similar on these?  
100 percent agree. Took me 6 pairs to get a decent pair. Still not perfect tho. The perf on most pairs was just horrible.

What was the damage on those? What size, too? Seems like the prices started to go back up recently.

I wasn't expecting the materials to be the best but still think they're pretty good
Significantly better than kois
Colorway alone makes hanon amazing though imo

So anyone going after packer gl3 on Tuesday? Think I might check them out
A friend will be in NYC but also leaving on the same day so I hope he's able to grab me a pair.  It's cool to see them open up a pop up at Grand Central...  better than trekking out to Jersey.

A friend will be in NYC but also leaving on the same day so I hope he's able to grab me a pair.  It's cool to see them open up a pop up at Grand Central...  better than trekking out to Jersey.
Yeah but it's so crazy over there during the week so I'll prob just grab online

Bait has 3 new GR GLVs listed.....looks like on the Australian Asics site they're calling them the "Robot Pack".

Last edited:
The Okayama denims GL3 seem to get released in every size but mine, seriously Asics?

I've always gotten UK11/US12/CM29,5 for all my Asics, but thats like the only size not available, already checked about 6 sites and they all don't got them or will release them in that size.

So anyone going after packer gl3 on Tuesday? Think I might check them out
will be at work trying to cop on my phone so will prob take the a big fat L. i also like the sights for some reason. i like the fact that they are leather not suede toe

also those glv gr are prob trash, they sucker ,me in on them legion blue/gry with the rope laces and they are straight trash.

Last edited:

The Okayama denims GL3 seem to get released in every size but mine, seriously Asics?

I've always gotten UK11/US12/CM29,5 for all my Asics, but thats like the only size not available, already checked about 6 sites and they all don't got them or will release them in that size.
i noticed that missing size also.

I don't know why they do this.  They did the same crap with the Offspring cobblestone 2.  

Back
Top Bottom