Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i noticed that missing size also.

I don't know why they do this.  They did the same crap with the Offspring cobblestone 2.  
Did they? I thought I saw it in my size at the Offspring site when it released, might be mistaken though. 

It's really messed up though, I haven't bought a pair of Asics in quite a while now and when I finally want to they don't release my size. 
sick.gif

Repped, initially I didn't like em, but the beams x mita will be good obon sneakers for next year. $242 is pretty steep.

Oops, didn't realize I wasn't signed in, no wonder shipping was cheap. Yeah that is steep. I needed size 9 too but gotta put my money towards other things right now.

The Okayama denims GL3 seem to get released in every size but mine, seriously Asics?
I've always gotten UK11/US12/CM29,5 for all my Asics, but thats like the only size not available, already checked about 6 sites and they all don't got them or will release them in that size.

Euro sizing is funny - technically a US12 is a 46.5 in Asics so that's why you don't see a 12 since they some times won't do half sizes above a 45. Check out AsphaltGolds website for example as they have a FSR

I'm also a US12...

Last edited:
Euro sizing is funny - technically a US12 is a 46.5 in Asics so that's why you don't see a 12 since they some times won't do half sizes above a 45. Check out AsphaltGolds website for example as they have a FSR

I'm also a US12...
I think I've always seen my size which used to be 45,5 and is now 46,5 (because **** knows why???) except for this release. I've never down or upsized at Asics before so I don't know what I should do. 

What are the GL3s fit like? My first foray into asics was the monkey time sand layer in 9.5. I just bought the beams souvenir in a 42.5 as well.

What are the GL3s fit like? My first foray into asics was the monkey time sand layer in 9.5. I just bought the beams souvenir in a 42.5 as well.
roughly same as your GL5 size - and this is coming from someone with the widest feet of all time. so go with 9.5, and wait for them to break in.

I just saw the Okayamas on a small Dutch site in US12, I want to order them but I'm scared it's a mistake of them seeing as there is no other site (to my knowledge) that has them in US12.

I just saw the Okayamas on a small Dutch site in US12, I want to order them but I'm scared it's a mistake of them seeing as there is no other site (to my knowledge) that has them in US12.
There are sites that have them in 12.  Packer even has a 13 right now in the GL3 or are you looking for the black one?

Last edited:
Cheers for that just a shame they didnt have my size in the GLV's. Anyone know when the white 3 or full veg tan is dropping in europe?

What is a reasonable price for Patta Respectors these days? Seeing ~$200 on the bay.

Thanks

What is a reasonable price for Patta Respectors these days? Seeing ~$200 on the bay.

Thanks
pretty much what you will pay unless you find someone in a sneaker forum or fb group.
All these trash respectors don't go for retail or less?
those have the patta name attached so you know how that goes(will be grails in 10 yrs lol). the best one imo was the concepts coca and they can def be had for retail or less with some searching.

i actually like the respector as a silo but they would do the shoe so much more justice if they slimmed down that toe. make it nice and pointy and they would be much better shoe.

Back
Top Bottom