Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what are some good site to buy some asics...im not only interested in rf like most people...i know some site to cop grs anyone got any hidden site that can help me out

^ and if Nike would have choose someone other than michael than there would be no shoes for the beasts. So what's your point?..
roll.gif
 TERRIBLE comparison. You can do better. 

Looking into getting a pair of Asics Gel lyte III, could you guys tell me how they run?

Looking into getting a pair of Asics Gel lyte III, could you guys tell me how they run?

they definitely do run narrow...but i would personally go with tts...since even w/ tts, there's still a lil' bit of room left up front in the toebox area...and i would think you'd have a full inch of room up front if you went up a full size...

So, the Patta Gel Saga definitely does run about 1/2 size large.  Really weird because all my other Asics run about 1/2 size small. I didn't listen to my buddy in Europe who owns a pair, and now I've got some that don't fit. 
frown.gif
 Don't know if it's the all leather upper specific to the Patta, or if the Gel Sagas in general run big.        

So, the Patta Gel Saga definitely does run about 1/2 size large.  Really weird because all my other Asics run about 1/2 size small. I didn't listen to my buddy in Europe who owns a pair, and now I've got some that don't fit. :frown:  Don't know if it's the all leather upper specific to the Patta, or if the Gel Sagas in general run big.        

did you get your tts? .5 size up? or full size up?

was tryin' to tell you to get tts as the safest route...but i guess there were too many differing opinions on here...

hopefully you can get them exchanged for your proper size w/ whichever retailer you got them from (and hopefully not from some reseller).

^^ Was just about to post that. Think I'm going to pass and get the Thunder IVs next month. Not a huge fan of Black/Yellow colorways (I hate the Steelers), but I love Jordan IVs. Those Black/Yellow laces look dope though.

wow...1st time i been successful with a "limited" rf release. anyone know if it's limited to 1 pair per customer? also, so what's the story on these? this a re-release of one of his collabs, but just with rope laces?

my inquiring mind would like to know...

wow...1st time i been successful with a "limited" rf release. anyone know if it's limited to 1 pair per customer? also, so what's the story on these? this a re-release of one of his collabs, but just with rope laces?
my inquiring mind would like to know...
Yeh you can only check out with one pair in your cart. You can go back and check out again with another pair if you want though just not in the same order and paying seperate s&h charges. 

oh...and not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but brilliant timing of this cw dropping...just as nike drops lance armstrong from their brand...perhaps kith's indirect way of showing support for the guy? :tongue:

they were never one of his collabs. they are a general release from a few years back that they are just "re" releasing with different laces...

ah...i see. no wonder these were so "cop-able."
I dont know how cop-able they are gunna be. If they arent already sold out now they will be soon for sure. And thats pretty quick to sell out when no one even knew they were releasing. Idk if Kith plans on releasing 'em at a bunch of other places tho down the line. So they may sitll be available for retail for the people who missed out and want em, who knows. 

I dont know how cop-able they are gunna be. If they arent already sold out now they will be soon for sure. And thats pretty quick to sell out when no one even knew they were releasing. Idk if Kith plans on releasing 'em at a bunch of other places tho down the line. So they may sitll be available for retail for the people who missed out and want em, who knows. 

i believe it sold out about 1/2 hr ago as i checked many sizes and they were all gone.

Back
Top Bottom