Asics Love?!? Where is it?

blah on the first two
are you talking about these?

Qualities not that great

Nah, it's not bad at all. Real nubuck and the same mesh the premium releases get. It's pretty much the same as the Miami ecp.

What kind of laces are those?

This...makes them look 10x better

Edit: They're probably the rope laces Kith had in store only. I'm willing to buy a pair off someone if they have an extra set or not using em

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about ship confirm just yet. They are doing it based on how quick you ordered, not size. I already got one confirm for my first order and am just waiting on my second now. Plus they had 600+ pairs online so obviously it's gonna take a minute to get thru them all.

Edit: anddddd just got my second confirm now. Don't worry guys they're getting to them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about ship confirm just yet. They are doing it based on how quick you ordered, not size. I already got one confirm for my first order and am just waiting on my second now. Plus they had 600+ pairs online so obviously it's gonna take a minute to get thru them all.

Edit: anddddd just got my second confirm now. Don't worry guys they're getting to them.

Cool, man. Thanks.

Got my shipping confirmation from Cncpts, got it at 1:02pm (PST), to those still waiting Im sure youll get something by days end.  

Back
Top Bottom