Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn didn't release it was that bad. dude sounds like a diiiicl.  thats really lame and wish i hadn't been ordering from them (him). i do know that what these places are getting and they are pretty much stock crap the factories make, but dude jacked up the prices...and has what i assume is a relatively successful business, he should have enough reason to talk to the supplier and get at MOQ for some non crap laces. whatever. 
I couldn't believe this tool was actually working in an environment where he had to actually interact with other human beings. He has ZERO customer service skills. I'll never give him another dime of my money. To continue selling products that are known on his own feeds to be incompatible is fraudulent. I'm ordering these for my Brazils. http://dopelaces.bigcartel.com/product/packers

I couldn't believe this tool was actually working in an environment where he had to actually interact with other human beings. He has ZERO customer service skills. I'll never give him another dime of my money. To continue selling products that are known on his own feeds to be incompatible is fraudulent. I'm ordering these for my Brazils. http://dopelaces.bigcartel.com/product/packers
damn i didn't see those when i ordered the others. I'm making to move on those too. thanks dude. 

side note.

I'm done with ordering from rope lace supply. every lace is too stiff and the aglet is 1.5x bigger. annoying to lace.

anyway, if anyone was trying to get KFE brazil laces for their brazil Vs, RLS's aren't really that good.
going back to the green flats. :rolleyes

Tried lacing up my USAs today with some white ropes from RSL :x I only finished one shoe.. Will probably just unlace and order from somewhere else. Don't think I've even been more frustrated lacing a shoe.

I don't want to order from him again, but damn I really want those all 3M flats he's got.

Very untrue, not sure what other GRs you're comparing them to.
Your probably right, i just pulled my asics and yhe urban camo and valentine gl3 have the same suede stiffness.. Surprisingly that purple /grey gl3 have a very smooth buttery suede..

Navy/Orange GL III is the gold standard of Asics GRs for me.

Don't have the others you posted except the black/tan, and even those feel much nicer than UCs.

I'm done with Asics GRs unless the colorway is an absolute must after getting more into New Balance. Suede quality is unparalleled.

Navy/Orange GL III is the gold standard of Asics GRs for me.

Don't have the others you posted except the black/tan, and even those feel much nicer than UCs.

I'm done with Asics GRs unless the colorway is an absolute must after getting more into New Balance. Suede quality is unparalleled.
I FEELS YOU. MAN NEW BALANCE SUEDE MURDERS ASICS SMH I HAVE SOME SAGAS AND THE SUEDE IS JUST *** COMPARED TO MY NEW BALANCES. ID ONLY COP A COLLAB WITH PREMIUM MATS REALLY. MATERIALS OVER COLORWAY

Agreed, UC's are definitely the least comfortable pair of GL3 I have...and quality of the suede is not that great.

Yup, in terms of comfort for GR pairs, the black tans are at the top of my list. Urban camos are just too stiff for me.
Anyway, yep dopelaces has good customer interaction in my experience.

Yup, in terms of comfort for GR pairs, the black tans are at the top of my list. Urban camos are just too stiff for me.
Anyway, yep dopelaces has good customer interaction in my experience.
black tans are crazy soft. 

black tans are crazy soft. 
Yup, black & tans are top in terms of comfort for GL3s i own.  i'm sure the primary synth material that was used also makes it more comfortable since it flexes.  wish i could get rid of these UCs.  good looking color way but sizing is so off compared to my other pairs.

Black and Tans are definitely my favorite GR GL3, great shoe all-around. I find myself throwing them on quite often, them being a dark color which doesn't show dirt and also being a pretty cheap shoe price wise, it's easy to just wear them with little worry. Great shoe!

Hmmmm...i'm a 12 and would definitely go up at least .5 to a full size.  my pair also fits more narrow than my other pairs.

I do have wide feet so I guess if I could find a 12.5 id get those if not then take my chances with a 13. Thanks to everyone for the info!.

Just got my label for alvins im from europe. But usps tracking says that my parcel was delivered on feb 2013 at canada lol

Back
Top Bottom