Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Agreed.

Congrats to everyone that was able to get the Packers. They're not must haves for me.

Bring. On.
DaVinci.gif
. Da Vinci.
True the Da Vincis are killing the Dirty Bucks! 

with all the front and backdooring at packer, they're pretty much controlling resell for their homies, ensuring it resells for ALOT than if they just released all at once..they're definitely sitting on alot

I've stated before I talked to the Commonwealth store here in VA Beach they just got pushed back to April. Just a delay, they are still coming out.

nothing is more fire than the da vinci's and afews for this year. only MUST COP shoes for me right now. 

!!Size Swap!! N.Y.  Picked up the Packer Shoes "Dirty Bucks" in a 9 1/2. I'm looking to get a 9. If you're in NY hit me up if you're interested.

CNCPTS  always puts out the best collabs so no surprise there, waiting to see that packaging
smokin.gif
 and Collette's look nice, hope the Collette's are not the sample from last year 
sick.gif

December is going to be a crazy month, What the Fiegs and UNC 1s 
pimp.gif

with all the front and backdooring at packer, they're pretty much controlling resell for their homies, ensuring it resells for ALOT than if they just released all at once..they're definitely sitting on alot
They released the bare minimum to cover the wholesale price they paid on all their pairs, everything now is probably pure profit for them

I want to see some better pics of the bait collab and I hope and pray to have a shot at the afew collab

do you think bait will offer them the usual way?..

Doubt it...by the time August rolls around, they're going to have 5 stores open, so that's maybe 200 or so per store, which they'll probably do in-store sign ups for. But who knows...this is just speculation

What i'm more interested in is the opening of their San Francisco store...looks like it's around the corner, and from what I was told last year from one of the workers, they're working on a 49er c/w GLV :D and another SF team c/w

kickinitnyc also has a full size run up on eBay. Now we know where all these pairs are going.....

Back
Top Bottom