Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Should I cop tasavorties or iris can't decide but I know some of u have both which U like better
Tsavorites are more wearable but the Iris have more of a wow factor and are probably ever so slightly better in terms of quality... I'd really say it just boils down to which colourway you prefer.

Should I cop tasavorties or iris can't decide but I know some of u have both which U like better
I think if u like suede, cop Iris. If you like 3M cop tsa. If you like 3M and suede...cop both? 
nerd.gif

http://lerayonfrais.fr/
code midseasonsale
is having 40% off their store, including some good asics such as the end collab or the japanese denim
personally shipping kills it for me but i don't know if they remove VAT or not.  if you can buy multiple maybe there is some good deals to be had

Nice, thanks, trying to cop those olive GLV!

...but I can't understand the site.

Last edited:
from the few pics that have surfaced of the fall gortex kayano's they look a lot bulkier than the non gortex ones which is great. I hate looking down at my road to teanek one's and seeing the narrow ugly toebox. maybe asics should make all the kayano's gortex. 

where were you all when these released? I was like the only person in here talking about the tsavorites. 

Haha, true!
Ordered them on release, but didn't recognize the UK-size chart for some stupid reason. Ended up with a US12 that i had to return - while all larger sizes were already gone.
And just tonight my size showed up!
Couldnt be more happy, one of the best materials so far, flawless etc. - so much on point and def worth the money!

Last edited:
Undefeated is the slowest order processing shop in the world.  5 days to process and and additional 7-10 to ship?  Already hit the 5 days with nothing.  Have not answered emails.  Charged my card when the order was placed.  Thinking that a canceling of the order is going to happen.  

I just had an issue with them for the Adidas x bape collab. They had my old address on account and I changed it before checking out but I guess their website was going too haywire so it still used my old address. Sent an email minutes after confirmation and even called them up they told me I had to wait for them to respond to my email. They had the shoes shipped out already. Funny how I call up PayPal and then hours later they want to take action and refund me.

Atmos pair is meh to me

where were you all when these released? I was like the only person in here talking about the tsavorites. 

I had a pair carted the night of release, but my card had a hold on the transaction. Ended up going w/ Dirty Bucks that weekend....immediately jumped on them when sizes popped back up

I neeeeed these in a US 12/13. I'm constantly checking to see if size? has restocked, and they have in a few sizes, but nothing for me :smh::
Size? added a UK10/US11 of the Tsavorites, which some might concern who are still on the hunt...

http://www.size.co.uk/product/x size? Gel Lyte III 'Tsavorite' - size? exclusive/161686/

Was finally able to cop my 11, yeahaaa

Soooo buttery...

Maaaaan I've constantly been checking size? to check for a US 12/13. Despite sizes popping up occasionally, nothing for me. :smh:

Here is the footlocker sku for the all black gel lyte V 4206712304. You can take this number to any FT and they will be able to place an order for you! Hope this helps

Hey guys! I got my first pair of gel Lyte v's the other day (from the full bloom pack) and have a question. Is the gel lyte v meant to be a slip on shoe? Even with the shoe tied, I can slip them on and off. I went true to size on them and I'm not sure if I should have went a half size down. They don't really feel too big when I walk, but it's weird that they slip on and off so easily.

Great pair and great quality!! 

My Tsavorites fit the same as all my other GL3s but i dont have the Iris' to compare...
Why does the second pic look so different from the ones I see when I search Googe Images for Tsavorite lol Honestly didn't think there was very much too them but that second photo looks like a completely different shoe.

Why does the second pic look so different from the ones I see when I search Googe Images for Tsavorite lol Honestly didn't think there was very much too them but that second photo looks like a completely different shoe.

It's the 3M reflecting his flash. I didn't realize they even had 3M all over that upper midfoot til after they dropped. Still didn't sell me on them, tho.

Here is the footlocker sku for the all black gel lyte V 4206712304. You can take this number to any FT and they will be able to place an order for you! Hope this helps
did you get them Jag!?

and also,

idk where in the bay your from but what FTL did you end up going to order? I hate going to Valley Fair's HOH cause every one of their employees are stupid lazy idiots. 

Damn...surprised none of ya'll commenting on those all all black leather/suede looking GLV's. I was going to pick up those first EURO-only released all black speckled midsole GLV's but not if those other GLVs are coming out.
Not sure about the mats on the upcoming GLV, might be all suede? I've been eyeing that FL speckle, really dig the mesh toebox and I like the Speckle midsole... Might just wait cause the Speckles would probably turn into my work shoes lol. Mesh toebox is better imo, less prone to creasing and a diff texture.

did you get them Jag!?

and also,
idk where in the bay your from but what FTL did you end up going to order? I hate going to Valley Fair's HOH cause every one of their employees are stupid lazy idiots. 
I'm waiting on my birthday coupon to order tbh, but il be going to Sunvalley or hilltop FL

Does it really matter? I didn't care for them until I saw them in person but I still passed.

It's not even a matter of them being extremely hard to get either. I saw them sitting at multiple shops across London and their Amsterdam location. Seems like people have warmed up to them after seeing actual pics with and without flash.

Back
Top Bottom